• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Squidster

Smash Ace
fuken noobs you guys cant say you took two stocks off on mango when it's a friendly

I got a ken combo on mango in tournament and ****ing fair to reverse up b in an mm

but guess who won that

mother****ing mango *****es =(

-JKUN
technically it was tournament (pools)

but mango DEFINITELY wasn't trying in any of his pools matches. lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
**** you **** i dont think that i'm tight at all

that just sound hella homo right there

JDM

Smash Champion
Why couldn't it be top 4 :(

25: kirbyraeg
25: psychomidget
25: 3years
25: Ghad
25: Squid
25: Fiction
25: doppelganger
25: JDM

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
this is a great time for a monday morning homework assignment :(

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

let me know next time, anytime you're bored mate i'll tell you what's up and we'll play soon. :D

Incronaut

Smash Ace
fuken noobs you guys cant say you took two stocks off on mango when it's a friendly

I got a ken combo on mango in tournament and ****ing fair to reverse up b in an mm

but guess who won that

mother****ing mango *****es =(

-JKUN
chill dude im just kidding around.. i even added mango is still **** so no idiots would think i actually think im top tier or anything...

and if spensers comment about it not being worth anything was to me.. no i know it wasnt but im still happy i didnt get four stocked lol :D

oh and i would LIKE to think i would have gotten 25th too if it wasnt for my pool having 3 949ers in it already :p but that was my fault for coming late anyways

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
chill dude im just kidding around.. i even added mango is still **** so no idiots would think i actually think im top tier or anything...

and if spensers comment about it not being worth anything was to me.. no i know it wasnt but im still happy i didnt get four stocked lol :D

oh and i would LIKE to think i would have gotten 25th too if it wasnt for my pool having 3 949ers in it already :p but that was my fault for coming late anyways
it wasn't directed at you, it was actually directed at myself saying "OH HAY I DID PRETTY WELL VS. WOBBLES ESPECIALLY SINCE SHEIK/ICS IS A TOUGH MATCHUP"

doing well vs. any pro in any circumstances shows that you're making progress, even with their sandbagging they still have more game knowledge and experience so it does mean something :3

I can't do anything tomorrow either, I have class until around 4 and then gotta start catching up on stuff for the midterms I have this week :(

Incronaut

Smash Ace
it wasn't directed at you, it was actually directed at myself saying "OH HAY I DID PRETTY WELL VS. WOBBLES ESPECIALLY SINCE SHEIK/ICS IS A TOUGH MATCHUP"

doing well vs. any pro in any circumstances shows that you're making progress, even with their sandbagging they still have more game knowledge and experience so it does mean something :3

I can't do anything tomorrow either, I have class until around 4 and then gotta start catching up on stuff for the midterms I have this week :(
YEAH! i like your positive attitude thinking! lol

school sucks

JDM

Smash Champion
It was pretty tough seeding/moving around all of the Irvine regulars(Not even counting the irvine randoms that I didn't know any of their names) One pool had 6 Irvine regulars before Sheridan and I changed it up. Most of the pools had at least 2 Irvine players.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I have no school tomorrow. If anybody wants to play post up.
I can stop by for an hour and a half. I get out of school at 12:50, and I should be able to make it to your place by 1:30. I gotta leave by 3:00 so I can make it to work at my usual time. Hopefully this is worth it to you; I haven't played anyone this whole month.

JDM

Smash Champion
I don't think a 20 minute drive to my place would be worth it for you to just play an hour. Maybe next time.

DJMirror

Smash Master
After watching Eric(Mobil) losing to people he shouldn't be losing to at SCSA, i'm gonna give him extra attention/training everytime he comes over. Jason and Signia can help me also because both of you main Marth.
i'm going to charge a rate of 5 bucks per hour

Nah I'm just kidding, I'm not going to pull a manacloud. tell him to be at your place every friday if possible but that doesn't mean i'll be there all the time so yeah

DJMirror

Smash Master
Dude i was one win away from making it out hahaha

I went to go play cam pool without warming up much haha

just play like 3-4 matches then go play cam pool

****ing ****

JDM

Smash Champion
And please don't overuse clips most people have seen already.

Also if you want more YouTube views on the video you should upload it on Zhus account.

MacD

Banned via Administration
well my plan is to eventually make a combo vid from tourney vids, if they use my clips, i'll have to wait forever till i get more since people like stab don't bring his recording stuff because of johns johns johns <3 stab

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
stop complaining.

stab and me are the only one working on this

-JKUN

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hey guys

i really REALLY need to learn the falco matchup :(

case in point: there was a fox (presumably fox was their main) in my pool who I 3-stocked 1st game. He counterpicked falco and 3-stocked me both games afterwards. :(

give me some help, any you can think of :3

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
come over spenser

@ gsub: that was everyone towards tec0. talk to him on vm. you'll know what i mean.

actually just read my vms

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey guys

i really REALLY need to learn the falco matchup :(

case in point: there was a fox (presumably fox was their main) in my pool who I 3-stocked 1st game. He counterpicked falco and 3-stocked me both games afterwards. :(

give me some help, any you can think of :3
i believe falco is one of sheiks hardest matchups if not THE hardest... not johning for you but if you learn it youll be a huge step ahead of your already amazingly progressing game :p

my fox can barely keep up now ;)

Top Bottom