• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero

it was nice seeing you for all of 2 minutes
i didnt know you were hanging around just to say hi and dip

so thanks

and sorry i went to talk to sean lol
i figured youd still be there when i got back

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Hey, smashboards hiatus.

You'll see me in a few weeks.

Call me if stuff goes down, I'm around but I want to take a break from smashboards/facebook/etc. I'm taking a leaf out of somebody's book and trying to cut down on social media and stuff.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I don't have your number. :[
and also, I started watching Kuragehime like 40 minutes ago, it's pretty good.

JDM

Smash Champion
When I saw you post my penis mind exploded. Welcome back :)

Also 80% of my Child Development class are girls.

DJMirror

Smash Master
JDM should hold a smashfest just for DC$

**** there'll be a huge line to play DC$

I call dibs first on him =D

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I'm gonna write down the stuff zoo told me here cuz, I'd probably lose it if I wrote it on a piece of paper. That, and I check here pretty frequently so I'll see it a lot lol. Also, it might apply to other people but probably not

- Defense is alright but teching habits/rolling habits are always the same. Make them more conscious. Against good people, throw in random techs
- Apply more pressure instead of waiting for them to make a mistake (Ex. Waiting for him to hit my shield then shining out of shield instead of creating my own opening). Get opportunity to try weird combos because you get more openings
- Stop Bairing out of shield so much, try turn around laser out of shield to stop their dash dance because they're expecting Bair.
- Try to tech in a way where they have to guess one thing or the other instead of a tech where they have a lot of room to react.

I think that's all but I might be missing something

MacD

Banned via Administration
man i hate teching

i used to have the noobiest teching

and stab, if you wanna work on your teching game, i'll play you with sheik, dthrow > tech chase will make you a lot better at not being a noob at teching

DJMirror

Smash Master
Watching HugS playing fox and missing his techs is pretty funny.

Playing as Samus vs Marth/Sheik is hard as ****

legendganon

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody, this thing took me ages to find (7 months). Anyway I'm a smash player in the 949 Irvine area code. Anyway i'm going to Irvine and i love melee. I'm currently working on my jiggz, pichachu, and peach (along with east coast DI). yeah i played with some of you guys yesterday and i seriously miss smash. I hope there are some people who are down to play who are near here.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
^^^^Played him yesterday at Kevin's dorm. If you guys go to UCI, you should play him. The more people who play melee the better!

-stab

sup kevin!!! its deadshot..lol DOOD DC$ we should play more!!..lol Dave where u at!!

-deadshot

Top Bottom