• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey paul.. i put your phone next to the duck pot next to your front porch... sorry it was late.. i... completely forgot! haha -.-

anyway, this is all assuming youre 57. if not, i put it in front of someone else's duck pot

ComboFest

Smash Lord
hey paul.. i put your phone next to the duck pot next to your front porch... sorry it was late.. i... completely forgot! haha -.-

anyway, this is all assuming youre 57. if not, i put it in front of someone else's duck pot
I got it man. Thanks a lot. :D
My dad was kind of scared though.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
yeah
being a freshman sucks at community college
i think CSUs give freshman priority over sophomores so it sucks to be a soph then
really classes are full everywhere because of budget cuts!
yay!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i find it sad that the commons are open later than some other places in irvine

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Anyone want to drive me to the Norton Simon Museum at 3:00 on saturday? It's extra credit for art. It's free to get in for students. Idk which students that applies to but I'll pay for you to get in if needed.

Any takers?

In other news, melee feels really boring. I need to do something or something to alleviate that

I have no idea

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
play something else too

and don't wind up like me who does nothing BUT play various "something elses"

or take it up upon yourself to travel and play more people, but considering your case that's very limited :(

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
take a break from the game

dave had that all last year

play or do something else

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to drive me to the Norton Simon Museum at 3:00 on saturday? It's extra credit for art. It's free to get in for students. Idk which students that applies to but I'll pay for you to get in if needed.

Any takers?

In other news, melee feels really boring. I need to do something or something to alleviate that

I have no idea
Play other games, or take a break. If ur not feelin melee, i dnt think u shud force urself to play it

Signia

Smash Lord
dinosaur comics are ****, they remind me of conversations between okami and I. He's Trex and I'm Utahraptor (see avatar)

anyone else want to learn Tekken 6? Matt learned really fast

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Marshall Law is probably the coolest fighting game character ever.

I'm gonna try and remember how to do all the basics the next time we play. I know how to do like 2 of the 20 options you have when you're on the ground LOL

Signia

Smash Lord
my hands would get cold too, playing HoN... sitting in the lane timing last-hits, then fighting 10 second battles, with the outcome determined by who knows when to run away, then back to farming gold from exploding tree-people and poking the enemy hero once in a while until late game...

but late game is still fun. early game too if it's with friends

ComboFest

Smash Lord
my hands would get cold too, playing HoN... sitting in the lane timing last-hits, then fighting 10 second battles, with the outcome determined by who knows when to run away, then back to farming gold from exploding tree-people and poking the enemy hero once in a while until late game...

but late game is still fun. early game too if it's with friends
HoN is like the best game i have ever played. I should have played DotA back in the day instead of maplestory but o well. When i play with friends we all just yell and make fun of eachother. It is fun though.

Top Bottom