• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
I wasn't trying to be funny wtf dumb@ss

edit: and just in case you're a ****** (like I know you are) and meant to quote my haiku, I already know and apologized for it.
didn't i just tell you to quit being a ****? you're not cool for making fun of other people, especially one of the most chill people i've ever met in my life

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I wasn't making fun of anyone with my haiku it wasn't about ANYBODY. if it's about jason then he had it coming. dave if you have a problem with it you can just talk to me personally. I'm done posting

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
We (Ryan, Matt, and I) decided yet again that Irvine sucks due to it's dumb streets, IIRC.

Also, we may have room for one more person in our car going up to DGDTJ.

And...who wants to go with me to Genesis II? It's not 9 months away anymore!

Incronaut

Smash Ace
We (Ryan, Matt, and I) decided yet again that Irvine sucks due to it's dumb streets, IIRC.

Also, we may have room for one more person in our car going up to DGDTJ.

And...who wants to go with me to Genesis II? It's not 9 months away anymore!
whats wrong with its streets? just wondering.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
oops i forgot to check my car... but upon glancing at it i didnt see a phone but ill look at it more closely... PAUL im going to your place around 5-530 to drop it off if i have it fyi

also saturday was ****. corneria is gay. you guys got trash canned in teams until you guys used your mains (pichu/yoshi or some ****)

oh and ghost shot *****

Incronaut

Smash Ace
Lolol Ghost shots. Funny bugger. And kk I will be waiting.
dear comboparty,

after extensive inspection of my car, i did not find your phone. PM me your number so i can try calling it in the vicinity.

From,
Incrhomonaut

edit: nvm i found it, it was on my couch nubcake. ill give it to you tomorrow instead :D

i should probably still have your number though

ComboFest

Smash Lord
dear comboparty,

after extensive inspection of my car, i did not find your phone. PM me your number so i can try calling it in the vicinity.

From,
Incrhomonaut

edit: nvm i found it, it was on my couch nubcake. ill give it to you tomorrow instead :D

i should probably still have your number though
Wow i fail... but thanks for finding it :D

ComboFiesta.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
call your phone from his phone numb nut
my nuts are hella sensitive thank you very much...

but yeah thats a good idea!

and grats on getting 9th buddy! i heard in the background of mango/lucky doubles GF someone saying "YOU STILL SICK MACD?!!?" rofl

MacD

Banned via Administration
hahahahaha, that'll be too funny if that is in the commentary

<3 alukard for caring

and i was definitely was sicker on sunday than i was on sat :/

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm not sure if I can go to Don't Go Down there Jeff...So can someone give me a ride to the tournament if Cam doesn't take me =D

Top Bottom