• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
dude, JDM is definitely strong-willed. you can feel it in his handshake. he has the firmest handshake in the smash community.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I want to go to JDM's again... But I'd have to wait until April or so.
Too much homework recently. :(

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i brought him over once and we were playing melty

he's asian

played either marth/sheik/fox/falco at the time

edit - macd: ok i'll just nap. lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh spens

you are so silly
: C

now I'm just sad that I managed to forget something as simple as that. At least these upcoming finals are pretty easy so I can wallow in despair and not suffer for it.

plus I'm going to be busy friday, I'm sure of it now.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
guess what I forgot for my econ midterm? lol ****it....at least I didn't really need it, but I still feel like a *******.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

100000lols (yeah, thats right, i didnt even need them, but theyre that necessary)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i donno who's that guy that rei talking about
Doesn't surprise me. I only went twice or something to JDM's.
That and I didn't show up at the beginning for the smashfest.
To be honest, I don't remember that many people at the fests.

I'd go more if I didn't have to drive so far each time.

JDM

Smash Champion
1:JDM
2:Okami (Special Guest)
3: Rei
4: macd
5:
6:
7:
8:
9: Kangix(Maybe)
10: Combofest
11: Justin/Justin's Friend
12: Signia
13: Gsub
14: Stab

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry. I might have to watch faculty folly with someone.
and holy ****. If any of you guys care, Nujabes died. D:

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey Me and Kyle got dibs on the next JDM's Smashfest (i have the day off that day, going to ask kyle if he want to have the day off as well)

JDM

Smash Champion
I think everybody knows that already.

And I wish I could have gotten tickets to FF sooner. I wanna see Mallis in tights lol no homo.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
RIP indeed.

I think I'm like charles in the sense that im always switching between fox and falco (more characters for him cause of his skill diversity) but yeah.. i really need to learn to just stick to one character and work on my skill.. but i just saw a bunch of drpp vids instead of studying and now i really want to play as falco instead of fox... ahhh.. im not gonna get any better by constantly switcing like this =/

but that blue bird looks like so much fun :D

Incronaut

Smash Ace
RIP Nujabes.

I discovered I was a manwhore this night.
should i even ask?

i have some ICs questions, hopefully fly will read this: first off, who is overall better fly or wobbles?

and second, is it possibly to desynch so one person is fsmashing and the other person is grabbing? and doing this out of a wavedash? i tihnk this would be useful :p

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's hard to straight up say who is overall better, but wobbles did get 2nd at that scsa, but fly has been ******, i think if fly could get more out of socal expierence he'd be better

yes one can charge an fsmash, then the other can grab/jab/iceblock/whatever, hell you can do dash attacks across the stage if you want, first nana, then popo, repeat till across the stage

no you can't desync out of wavedash, normally rolling/spot dodging is how it's done

Top Bottom