• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
starting tuesday, if anyone wants to play sf4 for a short hour or so hit me up

i've only played on a ps3 pad... but i'll work with whatever you got

otherwise we can try to set something up at cameron's house and play there

Incronaut

Smash Ace
starting tuesday, if anyone wants to play sf4 for a short hour or so hit me up

i've only played on a ps3 pad... but i'll work with whatever you got

otherwise we can try to set something up at cameron's house and play there
do you even like smash anymore? O_o"

JDM

Smash Champion
Tell me if you wanna play with me at a smashfest and you come upstairs in my (VIP) setup.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Is there going to be any Smash going on over Spring Break here in Irvine? I haven't really played/practiced since the UCI tournament. School johns =\
I would like to play Friday for sure and possibly Thursday (depending on when I get back from snowboarding). That's all I can play in SoCal unless someone has a spot in their car for the NSH tournament at the end of the month. If not that...no smash in SoCal until May. X_X

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey spenser/uci people

i might die after my econ final tomorrow, if so, please look for me in aldrich park

thanks so much <3

scheduale: work 7:30-11:30am, final 1:30-3:30, hopefully study, final 7-9pm, die?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
your body is in good hands mccain.

assuming i bring my calculator to the exam and don't finish super-slowly by hand. -_-

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey spenser/uci people

i might die after my econ final tomorrow, if so, please look for me in aldrich park

thanks so much <3

scheduale: work 7:30-11:30am, final 1:30-3:30, hopefully study, final 7-9pm, die?
text me before you pass out and ill try to find you.. if not...

i call stereo! (are these jokes inappropriate?)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Ive been wondering......whatever happened to WuWu? Did he drop off the face of the planet?

Heck, I didn't even meet him. All I ever heard was that he was a buff, ruggedly handsome asian man with a nice car and a smokin' girl.

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea your calculator might be important, though idk if it's as important as last time, haven't looked at the problems yet lol

i don't get the joke chris :/

wuwu never talked to us, i tried to play melee with him once but our scheduales didn't work out and told him to hit me up if he ever wanted to play, he had my phone number and aim but never hit me up, same goes with zhu and maybe connor i think

so we don't know :(

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
thank god my last blatantly homo post was ignored

this will be the first time i'll ever have remembered my calculator for an econ test EVER, so i'll be celebrating on the inside (assuming i do bring it with me -_-)

there are so many cool smashers i don't know.

I play pokeymanz.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Ive been wondering......whatever happened to WuWu? Did he drop off the face of the planet?

Heck, I didn't even meet him. All I ever heard was that he was a buff, ruggedly handsome asian man with a nice car and a smokin' girl.
it is a mystery

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hey Anthony, on friday, we should do a free Teams round robin. It's twice as fast singles and it'll give you the chance to seriously team with someone you might be sketchy about teaming with in tourney.

Signia

Smash Lord
Hey Anthony, on friday, we should do a free Teams round robin. It's twice as fast singles and it'll give you the chance to seriously team with someone you might be sketchy about teaming with in tourney.
Seconded. Need teams practice.

Top Bottom