• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Signia

Smash Lord
Every time I showed interest in AX, people were like mehhhh

Whatever I'm broke anyway

Goin to Vegas this Wednesday

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
oh **** i forgot to visit anto fml

edit: starts with an i and ends in an e with the first three letters of the main character of eureka 7 in between

JulianKaoEatsGrass

Smash Rookie
yo who in this thread goin to UCI wanna live with me next year, I got a lease from september to september and I cant afford all the rent by myself haha

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
I had to resubscribe to a ton of threads :\

that's weird. i'm only subscribed to this thread, so idk. i never had to resubscribe.

it is glitchy to post ._. i have to keep on refreshing the page otherwise the quote won't appear in the text box

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hm, that's interesting, I haven't had that. I've had issues of pressing the "post reply" button and nothing happening - i'd have to refresh the page to see my new post but that's not too big of a deal.

the woes of Bionic leaving smashboards :<

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Hm, that's interesting, I haven't had that. I've had issues of pressing the "post reply" button and nothing happening - i'd have to refresh the page to see my new post but that's not too big of a deal.

the woes of Bionic leaving smashboards :<

it does that to me, too, but it just never posts the reply. If the quote doesn't appear, the post won't appear. and if there is no quote and it doesn't post right away, it just doesn't post. that's why sometimes i just don't respond. i don't want to deal with it.
(and because i'm not active)

Top Bottom