• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Krookodile is pretty good for the single player with stab crunch and earthquake, yeah.

I used a scrafty for my white, and jellicent for my black 2.

JDM

Smash Champion
Attack on Titan is so good.

Selling my PS3 for $150 with controller. Refurbished ones at gamestop go for $230. Message me.

SSS

Smash Ace
Hey, so is the 949 thing still happening? Like is this thread relevant still?

I live in the 949/714 Newport Beach/Costa Mesa area. I'm really looking to get into some higher level play. I'm not the best, but my friends and I follow the competitive scene/metagame, and we would love to find some more people to smash with.

I see that this is Melee, but to be honest I mainly play Brawl. I'm trying to get into Project M, but my thing is definitely Brawl and not Melee. Any Brawlers?

ComboFest

Smash Lord
LOL I remember i got infracted for posting "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU". Good times.

Also, i can't believe i only just started watching Shingeki No Kyojin. It is actually the best anime playing this season.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Hey, so is the 949 thing still happening? Like is this thread relevant still?

I live in the 949/714 Newport Beach/Costa Mesa area. I'm really looking to get into some higher level play. I'm not the best, but my friends and I follow the competitive scene/metagame, and we would love to find some more people to smash with.

I see that this is Melee, but to be honest I mainly play Brawl. I'm trying to get into Project M, but my thing is definitely Brawl and not Melee. Any Brawlers?

my sonic is od

ComboFest

Smash Lord
So i got my pass to AX. Lets go guys. It will be amazing because there will be 2 smash tourneys. Don't be small son *******.

Top Bottom