• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
Is there Melee at Vindication? if so I might enter since I'm going there for KOF as well

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
suisei no gargantia Is a pretty good one this season. will watch more later.
I'm watching that **** too!

And yeah Jason, come get some!
Exclamation points are sick! lol

This post makes me feel like Rob! I'm not actually as enthusiastic as the exclamation points may lead you to believe!

Signia

Smash Lord
suisei no gargantia Is a pretty good one this season. will watch more later.
It's an anime that makes you happy : ) and dat OP T_T

Shin Sekai Yori is really good too. Dvorak's New World Symphony sound track in a post-apocalyptic dystopia? Did they design this anime for me? The manga follows a slightly different story and stops early and is more ... explicit

Matt, Date A Live is horrible, the first 10 min is basically the worst of any anime I've ever seen. Then it was kinda funny but it's clearly not my kind of anime.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
wtf was that fifth episode of gargantia? why did they do that i really hope it stops doing that

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
i was so happy that a new anime was so good. then token beach episode happened. i really hope it doesn't become a ****ty harem anime.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Glad you came to vindication jason. I think you placed the same as paul/anto, not bad hahaha

Also the most recent episode of suisei had hellllllaa fan service but was still good lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
old school irvine coming out of the woodworks..... if we can count him as that

man, there needs to be a smashfest with anto, paul, and other people. anto and paul are too good

ComboFest

Smash Lord
That rest was actually pretty good. Read his roll in like a champ. You have the potential to be the bestpuff player in Irvine that went to Uni. I forgot about Cameron. You have the potential to be the best active, white, puff player in irvine that went to Uni.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of the "old times" in Irvine, I'm going to be back in Socal for summer vacation on Saturday. Plus, I'm going to be playing in a community orchestra that's pretty close to Irvine, so I have a great excuse to be around.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
GOOD **** HAYDEN PHAM LOL

and LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ paul

also, i will add u to the fb group kev

and the titan anime gets hella depressing helllllaaaa fast lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
it's named that because almost all the socal melee organizing moved onto their facebook group after the forum layout changes

ComboFest

Smash Lord
It's actually named that because anime.
Oh and i agree 100% that the bird is the worst part of tamako market. **** the bird.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
A small heads up for people around UCI.
http://www.zotcade.icscouncil.com/about/
http://www.zotcade.icscouncil.com/event/faq/

If anybody's interested in bringing setups for smash, you could hold a mini smashfest.

Also, why is the thread named "RIP PacWest?" Did we everyone die and I somehow not know? Is this the afterlife?
Do you graduate this year perfected_idiot?

Spenser still posts as much as he did when pacwest wasn't dead

I agree, high skool is mediocre

Hentai Ouji To Waranai Neko is the best show this season without a doubt, and there's still 5 episodes left hell ya

perfectedidiot2

Smash Cadet
Do you graduate this year perfected_idiot?

Spenser still posts as much as he did when pacwest wasn't dead

I agree, high skool is mediocre

Hentai Ouji To Waranai Neko is the best show this season without a doubt, and there's still 5 episodes left hell ya
Graduate? pfff. Who does that?

But in all seriousness, I'm scheduled for next year.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Yo, I just finished the pokemon league, and i have to say, that it was really easy for some reason. Time to play white 2. Snivy blows ****. Krokodile ***** everything.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
YO EVERYONE GO WATCH GIRLS UND PANZER

It's amazing! First two episodes are slowish and make it seem like a cute girls doing cute things kind of anime but it's non-stop action after that LOL

Top Bottom