• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Orange County Melee

Request to be part of the group if you're a member of the Orange County smash scene.

As per Matt's suggestion (and I agree), you must either be relatively active in the Orange County smash scene (come to OC to play on a monthly basis) or live in Orange County. Sorry, Krynxe. This means you're not allowed to join. :(

Also, please post and tell your friends about:
The Melee Player Locator Project

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
dude dave just now you ***** my friends with udyr. THEY DIDN'T INVITE ME. THANKS DAVE ILY

JDM

Smash Champion
How ****ing small does a avatar have to be to upload to this site? My pic is 21.8Kb and its under 200x200.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm thinking about coming down to irvine and visit you guys on friday

are you all free?

matt told me he was going to be in norcal

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
ATTENTION ANYONE LURKING THIS THREAD FROM NOW TILL FOREVER

Right, so like most of the boards lately, our thread is hella dead. However, that's because we moved everything to facebook! So if you're reading this because you want someone to play in the 949 area, just look up ORANGE COUNTY MELEE on facebook and request to join the group! I don't predict many posts after mine, so this is a message to any future lurkers we get trying to find the melee scene here.

Fly amanitaaaaaaaa AND RYAN - I'm gonna ask you to make a facebook again. I know you probably don't want to but we miss talking to u and u can just make a new one, add no photos or personal info, add no friends and just join the facebook group so we have an easy way to chat with you in times of smashfests/tournies

If this thread ever picks back up again I'll be pleasantly surprised, but no one checks smashboards anymore, and almost everyone checks facebook

:secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop:

Signia

Smash Lord
Reactivated my FB account but wtf I thought something was going on today?

Sent you a FB message, Matt, but idk if it'll reach you im kinda a noob, I don't even have any farms

JDM

Smash Champion
I kinda want to go to Kings of Cali but for 1 day so I can chill/drink with the homies.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
it's not flaking if there are no expectations

when koc3 happens i'll try to make it down though, 1 was too good but i can't do it this time, so next time will have to do

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
just going to say that cross game got hella ****ing real in the first episode. what the ****
Cross game is the real ****, dude, we ****ing told you so

edit: this is a horrible time to rewatch a 50 episode series...i have an essay due and two tests tomorrow LOL

Top Bottom