• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
it's worse something is ongoing if the story is interesting

it makes waiting painful :<

that's why I watched so much **** anime back in the day, cause I binged all the good stuff in single sittings already and didn't want to wait a week for something I'm interested in

and I might have enjoyed the **** a little bit, too Embarrass

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
boku no pico is pretty good

but seriously, it helps if you clarify what genre you're interested in. i can give you actual suggestions for anything that isn't shounen

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Watch Eden of the East. Really good Anime series (11 episodes plus 2 movies to finish off the series). I just remembered it recently.

I was so hyped watching that when it first came out but my hype died down after the initial 11 episode series because of how long the movies took to come out. Of course someone watching now wouldn't have that problem lol

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I finished reading hunter x hunter a while ago, then i started watching it, and it is godlike. One of the best animes/mangas i have ever seen/read .

MacD

Banned via Administration
johnny suggested that to me a few years ago and i still remember it and love it.

are you watching the orginal series or the newer one they are doing right now?

Signia

Smash Lord
Shingeki no Kyojin

The real Giant Killing... thick outlines (like Kaiji status), visceral animation, main character's not ***** (for long), shining example of an anime that's better than the manga, which looks like ****

recommend

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Shingeki no Kyojin

The real Giant Killing... thick outlines (like Kaiji status), visceral animation, main character's not ***** (for long), shining example of an anime that's better than the manga, which looks like ****

recommend
I was just talking about this to Baka today and I've been reading the manga way before the anime was shown. From the preview I felt like the anime was forcing it to be too epic (in a bad way). I really like the manga :]

Signia

Smash Lord
I was just talking about this to Baka today and I've been reading the manga way before the anime was shown. From the preview I felt like the anime was forcing it to be too epic (in a bad way). I really like the manga :]
Yeah the styles are very very different. From the little I've seen of the manga, the manga has a gritty realistic (and depressing) style that's uncommon to manga, and the anime drops what makes the original art style unique, which made it look like a lot like other anime. I swear it's same style as Kaiji, with the thick outlines and that same nervous/scared/devastated animation.

The animation of the 3D gear in action outweighs any possible negatives though. A ridiculous amount of money probably went into it, and they even have their own theme song. JAEGAR!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I have been watching like 5 RomComs this season and loving all of them!

I'm gonna go atlus-status and start ending my sentences with only exclamation points to practice typing exclamation points! LOL

Also, who is interested in going to vindication this weekend?! I only ask here because Fly should definitely go, and obviously we can't contact him on facebook! lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
I like JunKimChi post. In other news, there's a Jkun in the East Coast (I think) that plays the newest DoA game and placed well (I think)

Way to spread my legacy around.

Top Bottom