• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

ComboFest

Smash Lord
League is actually really fun. I don't get as mad as i do in HoN. and since i don't know anything in the game, it is a lot more relaxing.

D

Deleted member

Spenser, to prove how dumb it was for you to flake last week because you were "tired", I'm going to get thoroughly ****ed up tonight, show up a zombie tomorrow, and still finish the hike like a champion

:phone:
I am proud of u my son don't listen to Kirby raeg

:phone:

MacD

Banned via Administration
well turns out i can't

there is either a party going on at my house or i'm supposed to go to dave and busters for my freshman dorm reunion or both.

party was friday but got moved today, dorm thing was sat but got moved back and forth so idk when that is anymore

MacD

the last time i've had 2 things conflicting in college that weren't work/tourney related was about.... never

or i'll just pretend that was heartfelt and say thanks

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I was going to post that pic of McCain in a cape from facebook but I can no longer find the funny one I remember on his profile, only the league average embarrassing one. Did you delete it mccain?????

:(

MacD

I was going to post that pic of McCain in a cape from facebook but I can no longer find the funny one I remember on his profile, only the league average embarrassing one. Did you delete it mccain?????

:(
there is one that is my profile photo, then the 2 from a different album, you must not have looked in the right album

and LOOOOOL at dave

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Emily, I'm not going. ):

Anthony, I see what you did there with your post time. Want me to stop by Rei's to get your controller?

Signia

Smash Lord
Come to my place around 2:30ish. Ryan bring SC5 if you can.
Like you had to ask! Also bringing the guidebook which lists all the combos, frame data, useful moves, and general strategy for each character. I can explain the rest

Signia

Smash Lord
wow good stuff Rob

how do you play Natsu? Fish for CHs all day with WS K and 6A+B4.
CH (WS K) 6A+B4 PO A:6 3KKK, that leads to more followups but you probably know about this one. It's so safe and damaging you could probably center your game around landing one of those. Land two and that could win you the round. Even normal-hit 6A+B4 combos into PO A:6, it's ... nuts.

oh yeah and a lot Natsu's stuff is unsafe on block but spacing your attacks often makes them unpunishable.

I'm maining Mitsurugi now, btw. Back to my SCII roots :D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Ch 6a+b4, po a:6, 3kkk, 1a -102 dmg
ch 6a+b4, po a:6, 3kkk, 4a+b -88 dmg
ch 6a+b4, po a:6, 3kkk, 44kk -99 dmg
ch 6a+b4, po a:6, 3kkk, ce -121 dmg

ch ws k, 6a+b, 4a+b -50 dmg
ch ws k, 6a+b4, po a:6, 3kkk, 1a -111 dmg
ch ws k, 6a+b4, po a:6, 3kkk, 4a+b -97 dmg
ch ws k, 6a+b4, po a:6, 3kkk, 44kk 109 dmg
ch ws k, 6a+b4, po a:6, 3kkk, ce -130 dmg