• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
I heard. I really liked the demo.

When you're done with it can I borrow it if you have it?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I dont have Final Fantasy XIII-2 at all. I was thinking of buying it but I didn't feel like spending any money at all. I know Offcast was gonna troll people on the stream by telling them they're going to stream the first ten minutes of Final Fantasy XIII-2 but they're going to stream the ending of the game instead LOL but it didn't happen =/

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Okay guys

Tournament this Saturday and Sunday

1 is Emily's
1 is Festizzio's

Arizona is gonna be at both, and possibly norcal/vegas

Either way I'm DEFINITELY going to Saturday's tournament no matter what, and my car pool so far is just me and Kevin.

I'm maybe gonna go to the sunday tournament depending on how many people are interested.

So if you want to go to either then post. (sup fly lol)

Signia

Smash Lord
Spencer who where those composers you showed me? I can't seem to remember them or find them

wait, was it Scriabin?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Awesome paul

Saturday
1. me
2. kev
3. fly
4. paul
5. spenser???? anyone else?

Okay rei, so far that's just you and me. If two/three other people want to go on sunday then I'll go.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I wanna hang out tomorrow. Please someone host something a session or something =D JDM? Rei? If not then it's cool

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i can't go either

not that i was on the list

i just paid for a certificate program i'm going to be doing for the 3 months i'm free

Top Bottom