• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration

JDM

Smash Champion
I got a backburner, Duel mini game, Family Business and a crate from the raffle site today.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
It might be too late, but if any of you get the new series of crates (26 & up), go to a trade server and sell them while they still have value. On the day the crates were released (Thursday) I saw one person offering 2 reclaimed for one of the crates; by now the price will probably not be that high, but you should be able to ask for 1 reclaimed at least.

JDM

Smash Champion
Just won 2 more crates.

The best thing that I got so far is a Strange Revolver which I sold for 1 Rec + 2 scrap.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i was watching some anime and in one episode all the guys were playing settlers of catan lol

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Through raffle?! Impressive if so.
I still have yet to win anything on the raffle. If only you could see my notifications right now.

JDM

Smash Champion
Traded it for 5 ref, 1 key, 1 rec, 1 scrap and 1 strange boston basher. = 8 Ref total.

Signia

Smash Lord
Next time we should make Sheppard's Pie. Actually I randomly found some recipes lying around in my room, typed on convenient little paper cutouts connected with a paper clip. Hmm...

Well we have Sheppard's Pie, Spaghetti Meat Sauce, Texas Cowboy Stew (oddly similar to what we made last time), and Skillet Macaroni and Beef. Last time was a lot of fun, let's do it again and this time prepare for leftovers, watch how much money we're spending, and help clean up.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
FOR THE SAKE OF 949 SOMEBODY WHO GOES PLACES REGULARLY MUST ACQUIRE THISSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssss.........................

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Emily, J666, Sung, and Atlus are coming over this Sunday. any chance someone can set something up here so y'all can hang out and smash with us?

Top Bottom