• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
I call katamari

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

DEAD OR ALIVE ME ME ME

GOD OF WAR SDL:GKS"DG

F-ZERO OMGOMGOMG

VIEWTIFUL JOE OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

POKEMON COLOSSEUM AAAAAH

Well, I guess I shouldn't be greedy...so you don't have to give all of them to me.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest

4 minutes late for the metroids

i want the resident evils on gc and mario strikers

okami on ps2

Signia

Smash Lord
while you wait for the lag to go away you can read up on the heroes' abilities below the stream.

They ****ed up though. This event is a huge investment, a gamble, I would think they could at least handle keeping a LAN server online and lag free.

Edit: stream is back up. But it is a different game. The commentary is gone. And the hype is dead. I AM FILLED WITH DESPAIR

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
while you wait for the lag to go away you can read up on the heroes' abilities below the stream.

They ****ed up though. This event is a huge investment, a gamble, I would think they could at least handle keeping a LAN server online and lag free.

Edit: stream is back up. But it is a different game. The commentary is gone. And the hype is dead. I AM FILLED WITH DISPAIR
no commentary? **** THAT

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Worst part of it was...without the commentary...you can't just sit there for a game that lasted an hour and 36 minutes...except I did.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Hi all,

I'm not in Irvine this week, but I found my Brawl disc and thus can bring the P:M alpha to any future smashfests I go to. It'd be cool to get some feedback from other people; also, the PMBR has a video fetish, so anybody who could record stuff shall thus be a cool dude in my book.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
The version I have has the entire character roster, unlike the Gen2 version. There's also lots of other little differences here and there; things change every day, but for the most part, the gameplay is still very similar to the way it was when you played.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem

Psychonauts

New Super Mario Bros (plus Super Mario Advance aka Mario Bros 2 for GBA)

Super Mario 64 DS (plus SMA 2 aka Super Mario World for GBA)

omg

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey jason, any chance I could get beyond good and evil and eternal darkness for the gc?
You can get Beyond Good and Evil but PsychoMidget already called/posted dibs on Eternal Darkness.

Baka, your taste in games so far is pretty good unlike someone I know >.>

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok thanks man. ya i didnt notice that he asked for eternal darkness until after i posted. been wanting to play both games for the longest time though, and beyond good and evil is certainly better than nothing.

also hi paul lol :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Considering I've never beaten a Star Fox game before, it'd be really cool if I could have Star Fox Assault. I'll treat you out to lunch, Dave :)

It'd be cool to get some feedback from other people; also, the PMBR has a video fetish, so anybody who could record stuff shall thus be a cool dude in my book.
I could record if you need me to. I'm afraid of being taken off the PMBR for being inactive so this could be my excuse to stay on lololol

Top Bottom