• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
matt come play with us more often

someone in the dr posted that card game a while back lol

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
dude i don't even want the game

i just read gamestop doesn't accept new still shrink-wrapped games because they might be stolen

i guess it's time to hit up a best buy or walmart lol

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
gahhdammm anthony makes me feel like **** when he smashes on me in sf4 lol. i'll try to put up a better fight next time

AntoPark

Smash Lord
We can leave anytime on Thursday. How do you guys feel? 11 AM?
Hey, is spectrum on the way? If it is, can we go a little earlier and all go there for the target? I have a gift card and I was thinking about just buying snacks for everyone. I don't know what you guys like and I don't know what vegetarians eat during road trips.

Signia

Smash Lord
"Tanto Cuore is a deck building card game for 2 - 4 players.

The players take the roles of "masters of the house", employ a lot of cute maids, and are served by them while slowly filling out their house (card deck).

But take care. The maids can become sick, or get bad habits!

When the game ends, the player who has the best collection of maids and therefore the most victory points is the perfect master and winner of the game!

All cards and the rulebook are in English."

wooOOOOWWW that sounds horrible

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
When you play the game, it's crazy fun. Think Dominion, except with maids. lol

At AX they had these girls cosplayed as maids to help demo and teach you the game. Quite the experience.
Whoa whoa whoa where the hell were all these maids you speak of???

Besides the maid cafe.

Signia

Smash Lord
So I have an exam on thursday so I can't miss class so Rob doesn't want to take me to Genesis because we'd be leaving too late (9:30pm). This must be the choice of Stein's Gate.

DJMirror

Smash Master
GL to Stab, Hyprid, Spark, OkamiBW, Fly, MacDaddy69, and Connor =D

that's who I know that's going to Genesis 2

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm going to Norcal this week but I'm not entering the tournament since something came up at home and I have to be there so haha

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Oh yeah, Strong Bad is going to be in Irvine for a couple weeks after Genesis. He'll probably be staying with me the whole time, so people can come to UCI if they want to play him or try out P:M.

Rob, I'd indeed be fine with leaving at 11am, or just about any other time should that be inconvenient for somebody else.

baka4moé

Smash Champion

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
sorry for butting in, but i just wanted to say that ga-rei zero is mediocre imo.

but, u should DEFINITELY get Baccano! . one of the best anime imo, very unique too. oh and requiem for the phantom is good too.

thanks for this link btw jdm, lol. i think im gonna get stuff.
What. I liked Ga-Rei Zero. All that death, man. It's awesome.
Baccano! is definitely an amazing show. Got a little confusing, but then it was just mind blowing awesome.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Gonna go with Tuan and say Samurai Champloo

You better bring matt's cube to genesis spenser

And Evangelion is league average. Shinji being such a ***** really takes way from the show imo

DJMirror

Smash Master
You should get Rebuild of Evangelion because of the Eva vs angels battles scene *thumbs up*

Top Bottom