• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
Oh why don't you say so

I thought I could show you should Combo tutorial videos like what BnB looks like

well in this case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jHgHypau0&feature=channel_video_title

there's a ****load of chapters so you'll have to find it for certain characters

I learn kinda similar like you but a little different haha

PLus if you wanna learn how to play the game, you can go to any arcade with KOF XIII Cabinet

You'll see a button format like this
A B E
C D

put a coin in, when you see the screen say press start, just hold LK (which it's C) then you press start (while you hold the LK button) and the game will switch a 7 minutes training mode so you can practice.

Signia

Smash Lord
Oh why don't you say so

I thought I could show you should Combo tutorial videos like what BnB looks like

well in this case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jHgHypau0&feature=channel_video_title

there's a ****load of chapters so you'll have to find it for certain characters

I learn kinda similar like you but a little different haha

PLus if you wanna learn how to play the game, you can go to any arcade with KOF XIII Cabinet

You'll see a button format like this
A B E
C D

put a coin in, when you see the screen say press start, just hold LK (which it's C) then you press start (while you hold the LK button) and the game will switch a 7 minutes training mode so you can practice.
Oh cool

I didn't say anything yesterday because I didn't want to spend too much time watching long tutorial videos that could take hours, so I just asked a few questions and watched whatever you wanted to show me

DJMirror

Smash Master
Just say so LOOOOL

plus the video i asked you to subcribed will have a tutorial about the game system once they finish the tutorial for the characters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75Lz1Drp8g <---this video should show you for all the Basic KOF System for the all KOF games like KOF XI, XII, 2002UM, 98 Etc

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i found the closest park with bbq grills is irvine regional park

they also have a lake to fish (with a license), a zoo, baseball field, bike trails, hiking, and horse riding

depending on how much ppl go and pitch in we can buy some meat instead of hot dogs and burgers

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. Should I get a message if I get an infraction? I have no clue.

Edit: Well, I'm going to bed. If we are doing something today, then just call and wake me up or something.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I didn't give you one since you're fairly new to the boards and since the rules are a bit vague, so you couldn't reasonably be expected to know what constitutes a censor dodge.

DJMirror

Smash Master
well sorry to break everyone's hope

but I'm going to cancel the carpool since I haven't finish the recall on my car's brakes and since I'm going to norcal on july 10 I need to make sure that my car is fine/ready to go.

Sorry! Better Safe than Sorry

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah, we're playing at my place atm

i don't think we are going out anytime soon

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I want to practice a decent amount over the next several days. I'm free to play whenever.

Rob, do you know when exactly we'll be leaving?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i'd be down to play, but distance is an issue :/

if you could get to north hollywood, i'd play with you every waking moment until wednesday

Top Bottom