• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
So after watching lots of basketball

I now understand basketball a bit better

and I think we should play again =)

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Guys. I just played MvC3 for the first time today. Dr.Doom is the best character.

Sentinel is broke but i still use him.

Hulk smash.

spark_102

Smash Cadet
Sooo, I'm heading back to UCI tomorrow even though it's break. Anyone free to smash after 5ish on Thursday and pretty much any time on Friday? There should be a set up at my place unless my roommates took stuff back with them >_>.

Just call/text (finally got a text plan lol) me 949-331-8915 cuz my laptop that I bring to school broke and I'm not getting another for like a week haha.

JDM

Smash Champion
I'll try to setup a gathering sometime next week since its my spring break.

You're going to Champs tourney this sat right? We will play some there.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Guys. I just played MvC3 for the first time today. Dr.Doom is the best character.

Sentinel is broke but i still use him.

Hulk smash.
doom's assists are so good. i heard sentinel's life got decreased to like 900k or something. anyone know for sure? doesnt feel that much different. everybody add me on psn: chizzlesd

Kira-

Smash Champion
Yeah so I today I realized

I'd pass up on hanging out with pretty much everybody

that isn't a smasher

u guys ****

and if you guys are gonna do literally anything that does not involve going back to your own homes on Saturday after the tourney then let me know asap so I can ditch these fools

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lolol i'm getting back to irvine at like 8:30 pm on sat

last thing i want is a quiet night at home after the train trip

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Hello Tenis, Ernesto, and Delon,

You have exceeded your monthly electricity cap of $100. This month, your bill is
$114.43, which is $14.43 over the amount you are allotted. As a policy reminder,
you are only allotted a maximum of $100 per month for electricity. In the future,
we will bill your apartment for electricity charges that exceed $100.

i guess we gotta stop with these weekly friday hangouts

that and my roommate needs to know to stop having 2 tv's on at the same time and not watch any of them while watching jersey shore on his laptop

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
Wow Rei lol.

My electricity bill is like $80/month lately because we have four monster desktops all running all the time. Looks like you win though.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hello Tenis, Ernesto, and Delon,

You have exceeded your monthly electricity cap of $100. This month, your bill is
$114.43, which is $14.43 over the amount you are allotted. As a policy reminder,
you are only allotted a maximum of $100 per month for electricity. In the future,
we will bill your apartment for electricity charges that exceed $100.

i guess we gotta stop with these weekly friday hangouts

that and my roommate needs to know to stop having 2 tv's on at the same time and not watch any of them while watching jersey shore on his laptop
Is it really the friday hangouts that affect it though? Lately we've only had 2 TVs on at max and it was only for 2-3 hours before you'd leave for Melty/SF ranbat thing. I'm not entirely sure how much energy that consumes, but probably not anywhere near as much as your daily use of laptops/household appliances.

Also, if it was the TVs, wouldn't we have run up the electric bill back when we had like 12 person smashfests at your place for like a month and had ~4tvs each time? (Unless they just instated this rule)

DJMirror

Smash Master
MacD are you sleeping over at Cam's house tonight? because I am

let's play some marvel >=]

so I'm taking

Stab (If you want to take him)
my friend
spark
JDM

Stab be at cam around 10 since I have to pick up my friend at fountain valley/Garden Grove

Top Bottom