• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
Here's the plan:

This thing is still happening on Friday but I cannot move my tutoring to tomorrow. So I'm gonna move my tutoring earlier to 2:30 till 4. You guys can come over and play smash/whatever on the next room and when i'm done we can go outside. I don't think we need to worry about having no sunlight because it's 6:30 and the sun is still up.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Cleats banned?
Yeah. I would bet on Anthony if I were you guys, I measured my 40 today on a soccer field (Hurley shoes) and it was obscenely slow.

Here's the plan:

This thing is still happening on Friday but I cannot move my tutoring to tomorrow. So I'm gonna move my tutoring earlier to 2:30 till 4. You guys can come over and play smash/whatever on the next room and when i'm done we can go outside. I don't think we need to worry about having no sunlight because it's 6:30 and the sun is still up.
Sounds good i'll be there =)

touhou gathering 13, april 23rd
I'm definitely commentating again LOL

Incronaut

Smash Ace
can i come to this funfest? i want to play smash / practice my fox that im now using (again x5, called by thefakeDJMirror) and ill give people rides so its like im contributing to society

edit: holy **** gas is $4 eff you guyzzzZZZ1!!111111!!!!!!1 lol jk

Signia

Smash Lord
I'm down for basketball or w/e... I need the exercise so bad it's not even funny

And I haven't smashed since Okami was here.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm not going to the tournament on saturday because I got a call from the dealer that my car has been recalled for the brakes (better to be safe than sorry) and I also need to get a smog check/change the air fliter/tires rotating...

this is going to cost me alot of money =[

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
aw jesus LOL what the hell is this

oh so random *** words filter into weird-****ing dumb **** awesome qowighoigjorfijkmc

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
whoever gives spenser a ride can i get one also?

i'll be on campus in the library

Signia

Smash Lord
What the ****?? Everything is yellow... must be april 1 on the east coast.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Nice April fools LOOL gj smashboards

Somebody should drive to the tourney on saturday so I can hitch a lift. If not then w/e, there's always irvine lol

Also, just finished tales. LEAGUE AVERAGE
Still haven't decided if I wanna go to the tourney sorry guys.

Play something that I TOLD YOU TO PLAY not games other people tell you to play you fool

Also does anyone have Settlers of Catan?

edit: lmao fridayboards

edit 2: oh wow this is becoming quite a hindrance

edit 3: WOW

Incronaut

Smash Ace
Lol party and party and YEAH!!!!

also im afraid what Paul's original comment was.. "incronaut is a ***"

edit: "incronaut *****" LOL

Top Bottom