• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Signia

Smash Lord
I will probably just drive to mike haze's tourney. Unless there is room in Jason's car.

So you guys like MvC3? I tried it, was ok, I guess... but I've never been a fan of team fighting games and I can't stand 3D aesthetics in 2D games.

Combust1on

Smash Rookie
Ummm, hey guys. I'm interested in learning SSBM. I'm not that good at it and I've only really played it here and there since 09, nothing too serious; but I've recently had a re-interest in the game since Capcom games are garbage now and this is probably the only game other than MvC2 (RIP) that I've ever really liked and have found truly challenging. Anyways, is there any casual sessions this week anywhere? Let me know.

P.S.: Marvel 3 sucks......a lot.....sorry guys

- Old Marvel 2 Player

ComboFest

Smash Lord
MvC3 isn't as good as smash but it is a good game if i want to press random buttons and win games. :D

Hello to the new player as well. :D

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm not going to mike haze's tourney anymore, decided to skip a tourney for once in my life and work on my social life outside of smash

so make jason take you all or something, or someone else step it up and drive

DJMirror

Smash Master
**** I was planning not to go because I wanna go chill with some friends and i'm kinda tired of driving to LA these past few weekends....Stab! Make Cam or Kira go!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Let's play basketball again this Friday. I'll bring the basketball/football again. I need to get faster man I'm so slow. JDM I'll race you

JDM

Smash Champion
Hmmm. I'll see if I can move my tutoring for tomorrow so we can play on Friday.

And i'm not as in shape as I once was but i'll still race.

Kira-

Smash Champion
we'll mark off 40 yards and 100 yards so i can train for awhile

949 party woo!!!!

we can even do karaoke if people want

Top Bottom