• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
the whole game sucks sorry to rain on your parade

it's trash compared to the first two

I'm down to go to the 805 btw

Kira-

Smash Champion
Lol... it was funny so I won't even argue it lol

next try ffx and see what happens. blew my mind first time i played it. and the second. and the third. probably not the fourth so much

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys

i just wanted to come here and say, cause i like it that much,

tales of symphonia was my first rpg ever, and is still my favorite after playing sooo many rpgs

what is wrong with you stab lol

random battles are silly

maybe its just cause i like real time action rpgs most.

also i hope you're joking about ff13 macd, haha that game sucked.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I'm not saying it's bad, just saying DQ is better.

There is some stuff I prefer in tales, like the way you encounter enemies, because you can actually avoid battles to a certain extent (till the game has decided it's been too long and just send them running into you). And a few other things but I don't feel like going over them.

MacD

Banned via Administration
multiplayer!!!!!!!!

too bad i had no friends to play that with haha

and it sucks cause it's slow in the beginning for more than 2 people

baka4moé

Smash Champion
tos is the best. vesperia is a close second, can't wait till graces f, but i need a ps3...

ya i tried playing mutliplayer with like 3 friends, and the first part was kinda bad since 2 ppl pretty much just sat there haha. although, with multiplayer you can pull off some kick *** combos in boss fights, and hard mode becomes a lot more doable.

meh, i'm pretty biased tho. i liked star ocean iv even though i know it wasnt that good.

MacD

Banned via Administration
and now i wanna play an RPG, i guess i could finish chrono trigger but that game i played in spurts and i just get bored of a game if i take a long break, like i lose the drive to finish it

cam does have like ff 7 or something i was gonna play, i would play X if we knew where it was :(

DJMirror

Smash Master
****ing I like FF13

that's right I admit

Suck a ****

but hey Dragon Quest can suck my asian ****

it's all about Tactic Ogre - Let us cling together (atm since i'm playing it on the psp)

DJMirror

Smash Master
well, you know who has 2 more controllers

if he feels like going to the next party, he might be able to bring them

and if i remember right, rainbow road on double dash was stupid
What was also funny was that me and alex19 kept fighting for 3rd/4th place since Mango and his friend always get 1st and 2nd

but on this one stage where it has a bridge and alot of tunnels (I forgot the name of stage) was the only one time I got 1st, alex19 got 2nd and mango got 4th LOL

I wanna play NBA Street with mango and joey now =[

Kira-

Smash Champion
who has ff x?

and i think it's all about ff xiii

remember jason playing it? sooooooo good LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Pretty sure I've played FFX like 300 times at cam's house and there's probably two copies

tales of symphonia was my first rpg ever, and is still my favorite after playing sooo many rpgs

what is wrong with you stab lol

random battles are silly

maybe its just cause i like real time action rpgs most.
I liked ToS enough to finish it, can't say it was one of the best RPGs of all time though.

SKIES OF ARCADIA is mad underrated, I'd play the GC version over DC because the random encounter rate is soooo high in the DC version. Also there's little extras and they didn't change much else. **** music and two different battle systems and both ****, and the exploration *****. The only thing that didn't **** was my little brother erasing the save file 20 hours into a 40+ hour game, deterring me from ever playing that far again.

****ing I like FF13

that's right I admit

Suck a ****

but hey Dragon Quest can suck my asian ****

it's all about Tactic Ogre - Let us cling together (atm since i'm playing it on the psp)
I also admit- it took me 20 hours to realize that FF13 was total trash. Good battle systems keep you engaged past the point where the "newness" is cool. That's also why Resonance of Fate was a bad movie

And if it's all about Tactics Ogre then FFT must be rank 0 cause it was 300 times better

What was also funnysad was that me and alex19 kept fighting for 3rd/4th place
fyp

HARSH OPINIONS UP IN HERE
WE ARE DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT OUR RPGS

Signia

Smash Lord
Anyone down for poker/smashfest at my place? Smash can start any time and the poker game will start at 6:30pm. If you lose early you can play smash. We'll decide on the buy-in when people arrive, it won't be more than $10 and but may be as low as $1.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hey so zahu;oehue

i clicked back to the first page of the pac west forum out of curiosity

and among other things
i saw
'hylianlord'

what happened to that illustrious young account?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
can someone give me (and spenser?) a ride to jdm's tomorrow?

if not, that's fine

i sorta wanna go to the uci ranbat

Top Bottom