• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
hey jason lemme play phoenix wright on your ds

lol coulda just texted you but too late

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Dude hit me up on friday Rob.

Marcos's sub woofer killed my soul. It is so ****, it will physically and mentally **** you.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Marcos (Kangix) HAS THE MOST ****ING INSANE BASS IN HIS CAR. HOLY ****. I have no idea about what sub-woofers specifically do but they were most definitely Sub-woofing.

While I'm at it, I'll do some shoutouts

Julian -I'm gonna style on you one day. Whenever that may be lol
Ryan - Good job sticking to your new main. I would have copped out and went marth
Paul/Anto - You guys are getting better from playing more and stuff but I feel like you guys aren't really trying to get better, like finding your bad-habits and trying to fix them and stuff. I'd help but I'm not great at identifying bad habits.
Kevin - You're so passionate about getting better haha. The only other person I know who would walk an hour to smash is Deadshot but that's because he's a health nut. I'll work on my teamwork because I think that's what is ****ing us up a bit in teams. Just a thought but maybe you should practice a fox. I've noticed this for a while but pretty much every good marth player has a good fox they can break out from time to time. (Maybe it's just a coincidence but it's worth a shot to help out your marth lol)
Anthony - your fox is way better than I remember. I should have played it more. It could really help me get over my fox problems.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So I'm really liking Phoenix Wright so far, I've barely played it but I have TWO VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

1. PLZ HOW DO U SPEED UP THE DIALOGUE OMG
2. uh actually thats it
You can't speed it up. The best it can do is let you press A so the whole text shows up at once, but that's only for stuff you've already read/stories you've beaten.

Signia

Smash Lord
I actually don't have anything off except thursday. Community college ftl

watched inception on my bro's computer... omg ... it totally lived up to the hype. The "architects" reminded me of game designers

Incronaut

Smash Ace
I actually don't have anything off except thursday. Community college ftl

watched inception on my bro's computer... omg ... it totally lived up to the hype. The "architects" reminded me of game designers
its in the dollar theatre. its ****.

also, im free all week and im dts. hit me up hit me up im staying in irvine too...

but that means youre going to have to face my **** pikachu

Kira-

Smash Champion
LOL

the best part was how he set a lap record and took the lead twice
LOL yeah, the youtube comments were pretty funny

its in the dollar theatre. its ****.
but so is scott pilgrim. so like, for anyone who was gonna see inception, you should go to the same place but buy a ticket for scott pilgrim instead and leave the theatre much happier and stuff

Incronaut

Smash Ace
LOL yeah, the youtube comments were pretty funny

but so is scott pilgrim. so like, for anyone who was gonna see inception, you should go to the same place but buy a ticket for scott pilgrim instead and leave the theatre much happier and stuff
you thought scott pilgrim was better than inception? lies!

maybe if i read the SP books i would like it more but just from the movies i thought scott pilgrim was really chaotic (maybe thats a good thing)

stab i live like 1 street away from JDM. call/text me (925) 323-9178. give me your number, i may not go to class at all tomorrow so we can play then if you can

Top Bottom