• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

spreedom

Smash Cadet
yes u are anto, bring korean bbq! naw jk i gotta figure a time soon, whats good for u guys?

spreedom

Smash Cadet
2 sounds good, ppl can start coming over around then.

time:
2-(7)?

address:
23 andalucia
irvine, ca 92614

cell:
949-331-4874

bring gamecubes!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So yea, my trip to this was uhh pretty epic so yea pretty much I love you guys.

Connor - <3333333 way to like **** your sister's cake btw at mitsuwa you scrub. Team with me again =D

Rei - <33333333333333333 next time I go to your place, we're doing like 50 hr MBAA marathon no johns. But yea obviously thanks for everything, housing me and taking me places and stuff really made the trip awesome :)

Macd - Thanks for taking me to the airport =/ at not playing you :( Apex we gotta play!

Jason - **** you. <33333

Zhu - Dude, why didn't I play you more. I'm catching up on SC OMGGG soooo many matches! xD

Minato - Way to not play me :mad: sucks you couldn't go to AX :( next time bro we got this =D

Stabbed - =D thanks for hosting and like being dumb with guile's theme and ruining Eva for you. *******

Julian - Omggggg thanks for driving us everywhere, ****en life saver =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

... I dunno everyone that lives in the 949 area lol. Whatever I'm tired.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I feel like smashing too.
I can drive you to Matt's house if his house is available. I would just prefer to have one extra person for at least 4.

Edit: I'll pick up anyone else who wants to go to Matt's house. I'll even drop you guys off. You just give me a single dollar for gas money. I'll even make it easier by money matching you. If you win, you don't need to give me any money. If you lose, you give me a dollar.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
axe doesn't wanna go to socal
i might go

probably depends on whether or not i can get a ride to GSG
or something
idk, i'll think about it tomorrow

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so im probably gonna be in irvine next week monday to saturday

people should play with me

also, if anyone in the area is able to house me anytime in this timeframe, you should totally contact me. It would make my life somewhat easier.

AIM: xroflmaowtfx
Cell (I can text): (623)203-3351

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Heyyy, anyone down to go bowling tomorrow and/or thursday at irvine lanes after 6?
apparently it's like 2 bucks a game.
and shoe money.

matt wants to go and it's his birthday tomorrow

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Hey guys, matt wants to go bowling at irvine lanes at 6.
If anyone wants to go, it's 2 bucks for shoe rentals and 2 bucks a game per person.
It's his birfday so you should all go, ahah.
if anyone needs my number, just fb me or something.
name's anto park

DJMirror

Smash Master
So..I saw Combofest vs Jack of Blades...I agree with what JDM said about that match.

Top Bottom