• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

alia

Smash Rookie
Okay, I sent a request to book the second floor room and VDC Norte for Saturday from 10am - 10pm with Rei's instruction. I should know if it gets approved or not either tomorrow or Wednesday. Stab, can you pm me your contact information in case something comes up?

Also, I'm just reserving the room as I don't know anything about hosting an event. I'm assuming Stab is the one organizing everything?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
So guys, we should talk again in advance about a smash club @ UCI.

Who would be interested in taking part? Who would be interested in signing up for a leadership position? What the hell would we have to do to get something like this rolling? =D

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
we have to write a constitution which everyone is too lazy to write up

MacD

Banned via Administration
bizzaro flame said he'd give up his constitution, we'd probably just have to reword it here and there

i can get him to send it to you or something if you are interested

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
So guys, we should talk again in advance about a smash club @ UCI.

Who would be interested in taking part? Who would be interested in signing up for a leadership position? What the hell would we have to do to get something like this rolling? =D
I'm in.

I wish. Organize a club trip to Arizona for a tournament.

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
I would totally join. I might be down for a leadership position, but that would also depend on how busy I am next year.

Also, NOT IT for the constitution writing.

But random field trips across the US sound like fun. UCI SMASH CLUB: WORLD TOUR

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
we aren't allowed to use "uci smash club" but are allowed to use "smash club @ uci"

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I just texted stab

G-Rev X is NOT canceled; someone got on his SWF account to **** around

Signia

Smash Lord
**** it's this weekend? I can't go, instead going to yosemite with 2nd cousins

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I already told Matt about my dream but I wanted everyone else to know about it too. LOL.
So it was Pound IX; singles and doubles were already finished and everyone was gathered around to hype for crew grand finals. it was the last match, last stock and it came down our(Me, Paul, Anthony, Marcos)'s crew leader(matt) to take down the last guy. When he did, everyone started cheering and stuff. But my dream went into slide show mode and then it was just pictures of our crew celebrating with a trophy and being happy and stuff. and this was the song that played.
this song *****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XeJfAqllDk

p.s. charles is actually our crew leader but I'm guessing he retired or was off being amazing.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I already told Matt about my dream but I wanted everyone else to know about it too. LOL.
So it was Pound IX; singles and doubles were already finished and everyone was gathered around to hype for crew grand finals. it was the last match, last stock and it came down our(Me, Paul, Anthony, Marcos)'s crew leader(matt) to take down the last guy. When he did, everyone started cheering and stuff. But my dream went into slide show mode and then it was just pictures of our crew celebrating with a trophy and being happy and stuff. and this was the song that played.
this song *****.

p.s. charles is actually our crew leader but I'm guessing he retired or was off being amazing.
LOL Wtf is this.

Well i am guessing it is. I thought it was at that old place because it said on the thread it was at arroyo or something.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
this song *****.

He was in Jail

and yes

that song is so randomly amazing

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
Wth, another G-Rev? I felt like the last one was two weeks ago.

I have some plans on Saturday, but they might be late night. I maaaay be able to come.

Top Bottom