• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
I thought Dieslow was a Falco main. How come he didn't go Falco?

In any case, Sion ***** that set.

He even pulled off a 3 stock comeback on the second match. Good ****, Sion. :)

booshk

Smash Lord
dieslow is a fox main. he played a lot of falco before too, i just think he wasn't too comfortable with falco that tournament? he plays a tiny bit of marth and sheik on the side too. he just shows up to tournies without playing all the time now lol

MacD

Banned via Administration

Eddy 007

Smash Apprentice
eddy are you the best in TJ? I assume so, just making sure though. Also when was the last time you played the twins? I know they're really far from you, but just wondering
Yeah, i would say im the best in TJ, Bimbo is good too. I have never played the twins, only EX (3rd in México), i beat his main (peach) a few matches but i could not defeat his Zelda XD.

11 Stock streak:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDq81As8kM#t=2m2s

Cero

Smash Lord
Lol. Gravity wasn't afraid to do standing missiles and fill charge shots up to full right in front of Jamz. Fearless mother****er. :bee:

Top Bottom