• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

LLDL

Smash Hero
No I call him deathknight, i just abbreviated it dk in that instance.

That was a really unexpected comeback.

And, correct me if I'm wrong. But I just assumed that DJ Nintendo was playing Jigglypuff and Nando was playing Captain Falcon.
yeah

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
hey hater

a 4 stock is a 4 stock

plus that's what this thread is for

and Cero is my bro

he's got that cool dbz scouter wearin Fox avatar with his tag

so keep hating ya damned wannabee frame perfect no avatar fake location smash cadet *******

=D

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
oh yea, i almost forgot about how cool dragonball z is... way to make cero look good. lmfao

im lookin for a vid where m2k 4stocks cort as 'anonymous'. the link you have is dead. anybody?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh my ****ing god.
i was just scrolling along in the melee section, when all of the sudden i noticed my name somewhere unfamiliar. confused, i real back over what i see, and as i look closer, i read "2/6/11 new: Dark Hart 4 stocks Ocean," and instantly, ever string of self-confidence i have ever had was cut off, and fell into the abyss.

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Mew2King claims another victim. :bee:
I just played m2k a week or so ago, and I really have a new appreciation for all the people who have been 4 stocked by him. There is nothing you can do, get hit and you are dead. In fact, don't even bother choosing a character, pick one and he has already figured out every move you are going to do. A few games I was only 3 stocked because he decided to just suicide kill me for no reason.

Thankfully none of these were recorded.

Top Bottom