• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
****. Hbox's Puff has gotten so good!

... Though, I still wouldn't want to see Puff dittos between him and Mango.

Granted, that would probably be the best Puff set ever... It would still probably be boring as ****. Lol.

Lucky's Fox has gotten so good too. Imo, it's either Lucky or Jman for best Fox.

Oh **** I didn't know my amazing comeback match was already on here!!!

Cero could you change it so it says Guru instead of Ben. Guru is my smash tag. Thanks.

August 15, 2009
Ben (Fox) vs. Sol Darkness (Marth) - [Ben wins]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgTbb9r0550
Done. :)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I havent been ****** people 4-stock hard in a few weeks, theres a smashfest tommorrow, so hopefully Ill be posting some links here tommorrow/thursday.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Nobody's perfect guys, even M2K has gotten ***** before. The only player that I don't think has ever been truly wiped out is Mango. That is, I can't remember a match in recent history that Mango got destroyed in, maybe someone can refresh my memory?
Linguini 3 stocked Mango's Falco in seriouslies at genesis

Cero

Smash Lord
this thread is one of the best on the boards..keep it up

and i found a vid that needs to be on that list some where..its like the anthem of melee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJF2f0YzQI
Was that Azen's voice?

That was awesome. :bee:

This match is already on the list.

Though, watching this video again, I'm wondering why no other Peach even comes close to Armada's. He's literally the only Peach that places that well and can control any match-up with such efficiency.

Linguini 3 stocked Mango's Falco in seriouslies at genesis
So, I'm guessing Mango's counter is Ganondorf? Seeing how he lost to Kage, too. Though, I heard he wasn't trying that set...

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Yeah he was trying, it was Grand Finals of our weekly tourney, I honestly think i play better like this because i have to think, and i do less dumb **** when i think.

Cero

Smash Lord
I'll take your word for it, then.

But, Shonic seriously needs an edge-guarding lesson... So many badly spaced shield breaker edge-guard attempts... *shudders* :(

Cero

Smash Lord
The last stock was beautiful. A brilliant zero-to-death. :)

And, that trick Samo did at the end with the parasol stalls and the audience's gasping made me lol. :laugh:

Cero

Smash Lord
Sorry, the Fox suicided at the end.
Not saying that you probably wouldn't have pulled it off... But, it's still not legit.

The first tourney I host has the second 8 stock in teams. A sign of things to come perhaps? :)

Recorded November 14, 2009
(Uploaded on November 21, 2009)
Chaddd (Ganondorf) & Fullmetal (Marth) vs. Tubes (Captain Falcon) & Isuyaru (Marth) - 8 stock win [Chaddd/Fullmetal wins]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm82BhUJznI
Flawless victory. :)

This match is already on the thread.

Cero

Smash Lord
I'm not sure about the 4 stock...
The Marth looked like he either wasn't trying... Or, he was just bad. :ohwell:

I'll post the 3 stock comeback, though. I just need to know the name of the Fox player.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
DaBizWiz = Fox

If it means anything, the next time I took the marth to KJ, I JV 3'ed him.
It's the same guy whose Samus I 4-Stocked on Stadium that you linked on here earlier.

And sorry about the 6-stock link, i forgot about the SD at the end.

Cero

Smash Lord
Lol. I only went to my first smash fest just yesterday. (Zero Ping in South Florida)

That was my first time playing with real competitive players anddd... my first time getting ***** that hard.

I've never been utterly demoralized and inspired all at the same time. It was amazing. :)

So, yeah I'm still just a n00b. And, I'm sure that, if there were any videos of me on this thread, my name would always be the one on the right side of the match description... :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
good **** reneblade but that comeback was not worthy of this thread

all i watched was you **** DBW's 3rd stock and turned it off, then it was just 0% 0%

for a comeback you need to be at high % 1 stock and the other dude needs at least 3

Top Bottom