• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
The first few time yeah I was lost and didn't understand what was going on. After I saw what you where going all about I decided to play it slow and fun. I started feeling myself more with Lucina. Maybe I needed to tone it down a bit. Your matches really helped me view a weakness in my gameplay. Again thanks and we will definitely play some more.
By the way did you notice how many times I did sing or rest in ******** times with jiggly-puff? ******** inputs man /: always messing me up, same with Tink and boomerang and his recovery.

Also, do you play SF by any chance?
I saw those vids you posted up on the other thread and noticed it was a playlist and saw some street fighter videos.

lol im not "that good"
I guess you can say whether I suck or im fairly good once we play.
Hmu whenever you're free.
I used to main jiggs when the game first came out, got sick of resting and singing when im trying to angle pounds for recovering, so I just threw her to the side until wii U came out and picked up D3. In our matches I noticed u did those a lot too and didnt punish u for the obvious circle pad errors.

HopesDie3

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hopesdie
3DS FC
4742-6213-2140
I used to main jiggs when the game first came out, got sick of resting and singing when im trying to angle pounds for recovering, so I just threw her to the side until wii U came out and picked up D3. In our matches I noticed u did those a lot too and didnt punish u for the obvious circle pad errors.
added you bufu

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Yeah I saw that, thanks for the great sportsmanship. I think you also SD when the pad registered an input error with me.
I do the same with other people online whether its a ******** SD due to an input error. Thanks (:

Last edited:

SansJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
LuluOP
3DS FC
3566-1533-5976
I'm looking for someone to play with me and if possible give me advice, my FC Code is available in my profile MP me so we can play together :)

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Im down for some 1v1's!

temporary fc is 3222-6136-9787

SuperBottle

Smash Cadet
NNID
El Toro
3DS FC
4356-0343-9127
Sure! I'll add you
Sorry, I have to do hw now. Those where some fun matches! You get a little predictable from time to time though, so I would suggest mixing in new techniques. Fun overall, and I got quality training for my secondary, Mario. Just started using him.

Top Bottom