• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Ajax15

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3842-7891
Good games. My hands are cramping I need to take a break. You are really good. Those were some epic matches with Little Mac and Shulk.
yea ggs bro ur pretty good too. i loved those shulk little mac matches. those were really fun

Spirst

@ OmegaZero OmegaZero Alright, I'm done for now. Good games, man.

Edit: Thanks! For constructive criticism, try making more use of Megamans pellets. It can help stop approaches as well as keep Megaman safe.

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5429-7028-8922
@ OmegaZero OmegaZero Alright, I'm done for now. Good games, man.

Edit: Thanks! For constructive criticism, try making more use of Megamans pellets. It can help stop approaches as well as keep Megaman safe.
Thanks for the advice I try a few different styles when playing megaman but his pellets seem too annoying to do all the time haha so i try to make it more interesting.

OmegaZero

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5429-7028-8922
Anyone want to join me and my buddy? wanting to play some competitive 2v2 or 4 player FFA

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
GGs! I like how that connection was either perfect or terrible lol, anyway I still had fun.
GGs man. Love the movement on that Pikachu. His dash ends soooo early. So fun to play around with.

And yeah, unfortunately our connection was pretty awful for the most part, but it had its moments! Fun games dude, very good stuff.

Top Bottom