• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

D

Deleted member

Noob here trying to get some practice and tips from better people. Who wants to play? I've yet to play anyone from here, lol.

Lotus*

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alamo_Artistix
3DS FC
5043-4585-3494
If anyone has added me just let me know, for now I'm going to do some offline stuff.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Job openings just lowered thanks to Obama.

Good games guys

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Here's my friend code if anyone cares:

3DS: This Guy
2809-9166-5335

I'll be on tomorrow morning possibly.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
You're great yourself, I guess I caught on to how you played and I could sort of predict what you'd do and counter. Try to mix your game up more and not go for the same move like 5 times in a row. I saw many grabs and smashes coming out in the same spot hoping to get me. Got to be careful when doing so.

ggs, lets play again sometime ok (:?
Yeah I know, I throw out way too many smashes and my playstyle is too repetitive and straightforward. You're right, I do need to need my game up more and add more variety. I can't remember all of those battles we did, but the ones I do recall are that I did pretty good against your :4tlink: and:4jigglypuff: the first few times I played you, and then eventually I think you turned the tide fast when you switched to :4lucina: and took a huge sh*t on my own Lucina.

Totally can play you again this weekend, and I hope I'll be ready for you then. You can also come here if you wanna help me: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smash-3ds-help-and-advice-thread.371984/page-2#post-17775838

Need somebody new in this thread anyway.

Mistra

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-4596-7795
Looking for a few matches. I'm not the most skilled player and you might see some offstage misplays here and there. Also trying to pick up Falco, which is new to me.

FC in profile.

SuperBottle

Smash Cadet
NNID
El Toro
3DS FC
4356-0343-9127
Looking for a few matches. I'm not the most skilled player and you might see some offstage misplays here and there. Also trying to pick up Falco, which is new to me.

FC in profile.
I think I'm the only one up I think lol. I'm up for a couple.

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
Anyone down for some games
Click my name for fc

SSS

Smash Ace
SoCal Melee player trying to play this game.
Currently narrowing down the characters to get the ones I like. Right now I'm at 13 characters.

:4yoshi::4ludwig::4diddy::4sheik::4samus::4zss::4pit::4myfriends::4pikachu::4duckhunt::4rob::4ness::4shulk:

1693-3087-6596

Hella bad at this game tho.

ShiroKuma

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4313-0226-4936
SoCal Melee player trying to play this game.
Currently narrowing down the characters to get the ones I like. Right now I'm at 13 characters.

:4yoshi::4ludwig::4diddy::4sheik::4samus::4zss::4pit::4myfriends::4pikachu::4duckhunt::4rob::4ness::4shulk:

1693-3087-6596

Hella bad at this game tho.
if i was "SSS" i would never post again that 666 post count is cute lol

im down to play a few send me a msg after you add my friend code or post here i will check every 5mins or so :) im not good but looking to have fun and learn :D can't really find a character i like :(

Looterius

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4871-4121-9756
if i was "SSS" i would never post again that 666 post count is cute lol

im down to play a few send me a msg after you add my friend code or post here i will check every 5mins or so :) im not good but looking to have fun and learn :D can't really find a character i like :(
Hah, you're like me then, can't really find a good main to go with either, and i don't feel so good either, so wanna practice together?

ShiroKuma

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4313-0226-4936
Hah, you're like me then, can't really find a good main to go with either, and i don't feel so good either, so wanna practice together?
svenska du?
ja sure i wouldnt mind :) add me im gonna add you

PS: Im from the states :D probably the poorest of them all...michigan :O!

Last edited:

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Yeah I know, I throw out way too many smashes and my playstyle is too repetitive and straightforward. You're right, I do need to need my game up more and add more variety. I can't remember all of those battles we did, but the ones I do recall are that I did pretty good against your :4tlink: and:4jigglypuff: the first few times I played you, and then eventually I think you turned the tide fast when you switched to :4lucina: and took a huge sh*t on my own Lucina.

Totally can play you again this weekend, and I hope I'll be ready for you then. You can also come here if you wanna help me: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smash-3ds-help-and-advice-thread.371984/page-2#post-17775838

Need somebody new in this thread anyway.
The first few time yeah I was lost and didn't understand what was going on. After I saw what you where going all about I decided to play it slow and fun. I started feeling myself more with Lucina. Maybe I needed to tone it down a bit. Your matches really helped me view a weakness in my gameplay. Again thanks and we will definitely play some more.
By the way did you notice how many times I did sing or rest in ******** times with jiggly-puff? ******** inputs man /: always messing me up, same with Tink and boomerang and his recovery.

Also, do you play SF by any chance?
I saw those vids you posted up on the other thread and noticed it was a playlist and saw some street fighter videos.

If ur THAT good i gotta see this for myself lol add me ill add you
lol im not "that good"
I guess you can say whether I suck or im fairly good once we play.
Hmu whenever you're free.

Last edited:
Top Bottom