• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

TheLex

Smash Rookie
Lol I didn't realize you put that much effort just to l get sparring partner TheLex. Here dude this is my Friend code 0705-8724-0288. Bye
Me neither...
BTW I've added you, so...feel free to add me back, bye.

TheLex

Smash Rookie
If anyone wants to add me for smash 3ds its 1907-9671-3843. Personal message me if you added me. :)
Also, I'm an active player, so I'm looking forward to battle you all. :D
Yo!
Just added you man
My fc is 3884-1734-3052

Zerry

Smash Rookie
I'm very sorry to inform everyone, my 3ds is gone. I'm not getting another one, but instead I'm gonna save for a switch lite by next year for sure. Again very sorry about this...

TheLex

Smash Rookie
Sorry to hear that man.
Hope you get that switch lite though.
I'm very sorry to inform everyone, my 3ds is gone. I'm not getting another one, but instead I'm gonna save for a switch lite by next year for sure. Again very sorry about this...

TheLeNeus

Smash Rookie
Hi
I'm new here
Would really appreciate it if everyone added me
I've been looking for sparring partners
BTW I've added everyone on this page. My friend code is 3884-1734-3053!
hi but your fc is not valud, can you fix it?

Shaine

Smash Rookie
Everybody who read. I want you to now I be awake at 6:45 am and I be leaving Smash Board at 12:00 pm every day or you can just meet me on Smash station Discord. When it is alot 3DS and Wii U player like use. My username will be same. I already add you TheLeNeus and I already add you TheLex. This is my friend code you going to ask me that 0705-8724-0288.I hope see some of y'all be on Smash station. Bye https://discordapp.com/invite/0bocNVGI8laccC9L
Smash Station (Smash Bros. Ultimate, 3DS / Wii U Discord)

Last edited:

Shaine

Smash Rookie
I accidentally copy of same lank and I cannot delete it. So this think will permanently stay by my mistake

Last edited:

Brutal

Smash Rookie
Thanks, Aguilar! It's nice to have this kind of welcome here! I try to get informed as much as I can with previous games strategies, so I don't fall behind once people start making SSB4 strategies, and I am playing the demo way more than I should. Added :)
Do you have smash 4 for 3ds if u do lets 1v1 when its september i promise.

Top Bottom