• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
I'm looking for someone who is extremely experienced in the Smash Bros series (a tournament caliber player) to beat me down and give me pointers. I absolutely feel like I've hit a skill ceiling and I am in need of a change of fundamentals. There is something missing from my game that I just can't quite understand on my own and I need someone to break it down for me.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I'm looking for someone who is extremely experienced in the Smash Bros series (a tournament caliber player) to beat me down and give me pointers. I absolutely feel like I've hit a skill ceiling and I am in need of a change of fundamentals. There is something missing from my game that I just can't quite understand on my own and I need someone to break it down for me.
I believe I can be of assistance.

Edit: But I'm willing to play with anyone right now.

Last edited:

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
GGs pink. Sorry for the lag. Most likely, it was an issue on my end. We'll play again sometime. You are slightly better than me I think.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Alright, let's go! I'll be playing a variety of characters.
So... with little mac, you really should grab more often. You apply pressure on stage, and you do that by showing me that none of my options are safe. In fact, you should almost always go for a grab when you first knock me offstage. Then, you can actually hit me when I am at kill percent. Roll more often if you can since little mac's roll is ridiculously good.

You captain falcon is really good. I've never fought one but I can tell that it is good. I wish you stayed as falcon.

Your megaman ought not to get too close with pellets. The lag isn't substantial enough. Umm... maybe the matchup of megaman vs samus is actually really bad.

GGs pink. Sorry for the lag. Most likely, it was an issue on my end. We'll play again sometime. You are slightly better than me I think.
In no way am I better than you. I would say you are better. I only won by sheer luck, or bad matchups, or you made a mistake very inconsistent with the rest of your play.

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Hang on, I'm at a library right now and am trying to connect my 3DS to the internet. I keep getting error code 001-0803 for some reason. I'll see if I can fix it.

Top Bottom