• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
Hang on, I'm at a library right now and am trying to connect my 3DS to the internet. I keep getting error code 001-0803 for some reason. I'll see if I can fix it.
Did you fix it?
Have to eat right now.

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Nevermind, I don't think it will. I can get eshop to run, but can't connect the game online or even add your friend code because I'm unable to connect to the server since I'm at a hotspot. Seems like my only options are to move closer to their router or something else I'm missing. I can still play tomorrow though.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
IDK if this is the first person to type it but.

Brawl anyone?
In a 3ds friend code sharing thread? Not unless you have a mod that puts it on 3ds. lol. (still haven't gotten to play you in Brawl yet. But not today)

Smash 4 anyone?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
That lag...

GGs Bryan. Nice Mario you got there. Really pressured me with those projectiles.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes, IK, I only felt like doing the obvious (like others entering other threads and asking to play that certain mod of game that doesn't really exist in that thread).

It's a traditional from thread to thread.

XxBHunterxX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bryan
3DS FC
2766-9402-2187
That lag...

GGs Bryan. Nice Mario you got there. Really pressured me with those projectiles.
Thanks, Your DK was really good especially with the edge game, and your falcon made me glad I didn't pick mine

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Just gotta stir the pot, yeah? LOL You just want to post that sig all over SB. I know what's going on. Now get back in the arena COH! :)
Hmm? Nah, I only wanted to carry out the tradition of posting in the wrong thread. The tradition lives in here as well.

Last edited:

Spirst

Sure. Message me your friend code? (or reply with it?)
Let me in that ****. Other person I was going to play with hasn't responded and I'm extremely bored. I don't care if it's a rotation or spectating.

EDIT: Scratch that, he responded. World is in order once again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom