• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2006-2008 Tier list

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOL!!!!! You're playing the same game I'm playing.

The "ignorance and immaturity card" would be valid in this argument if we were like discussing politics.

We're playing a video game, if you want me to grow up, I'll go play with your mom.
LOLOLOLOLOL, DooDah wins

CB, just stop it. You have nothing worth defending anyways...(what are you trying to defend?)

piZ

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to go ahead and leave this thread again, because you're all pretty ********.

Hooray for the tier lists inevitable lock.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
No whats pathetic is when u bring up things out of contex(i think thats the right contex to use in this sit!).

We're talking about a game and u bring up some1s social life? WTF man? It's pathetic to make personal, irrelevant to the argument, comments.

You came in, made a stupid ******** post and started an argument, then your only defense was to try and act like you know some1 by saying they dont get any.

Real mature. LOL

cb_marth

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOLOL, DooDah wins

CB, just stop it. You have nothing worth defending anyways...(what are you trying to defend?)
I don't mind stopping. What I was defending it was pretty simple. I believe I said Puff was a top tier and someone freaked at me and I saidwhy and thats where they couldn't stop and I was called Arrogent?:ohwell:
No whats pathetic is when u bring up things out of contex(i think thats the right contex to use in this sit!).

We're talking about a game and u bring up some1s social life? WTF man? It's pathetic to make personal, irrelevant to the argument, comments.

You came in, made a stupid ******** post and started an argument, then your only defense was to try and act like you know some1 by saying they dont get any.

Real mature. LOL
And you please you're no different then any other average joe on this net. Don't feel to special. Oh and I can see your quite happy over me bring that up heh wonder why? Anyways don't feel to special. I hav never started this arugment I think you have to go and re-read the threads. It's fine that you guys make me out to be the bad guy here ha, why not I'm all alone, I mean why not I'm Canadian and since I noticed many of you are quite predjuice towards them which is fine. To each their own I guess?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Your principal argument seems to be ''you know nothing.''

that was the principal argument of the thinker ''démocrite'' (I think), he said we all knew nothing.

but man, we're on smashboards, stop being a stupid thinker and tell us WHY you think that.
hmm, dont wanna contradict you, but democrite was the closest greek(sp) to the actual atomic theory....he was mostly right.
So yeah bad analogy

xelad1

Smash Ace
I thought KillaOR was supposed to be a good pro puff player... just as a question (doesn't mean much anyway because he's not from Canada either)

REØ

Smash Lord
Um wtf at the people telling me that I'm trying to get Pichu on top tier through rep, I was arguing for second to last on the tier list against Pichu vs. Mewtwo.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Ha you sound like me. No it's not a personal attack at all. It's actully pretty simple, I can probably garentee most of you haven't seen a giri in awhile. And like I said I'm not desperate, do you think I would start useing something like that? Not counting why would I be loseing? It's just a matter of opinion's being shared isn't it?

cb* thanks.
Are you ********? Yeah dude, I'm glad you can garentee (sic) I haven't seen a giri (sic) in a while. You gonna ask me how old I am next and where I go to college? I'm not even going to justify your claims with evidence to the contrary, but just know, you remind me of people that play counterstrike and get mad if someone kills them with a headshot 2 rounds in a row. Please SHUT UP, you immature ******.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
I don't mind stopping. What I was defending it was pretty simple. I believe I said Puff was a top tier and someone freaked at me and I saidwhy and thats where they couldn't stop and I was called Arrogent?:ohwell:
Really? You're defending why a video game character should be placed higher on a list? OOOHHH, that's weird....you haven't mentioned much about that in your previous posts, maybe there's more to it? You know, because you seem to care too much and all.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Are you ********? Yeah dude, I'm glad you can garentee (sic) I haven't seen a giri (sic) in a while. You gonna ask me how old I am next and where I go to college? I'm not even going to justify your claims with evidence to the contrary, but just know, you remind me of people that play counterstrike and get mad if someone kills them with a headshot 2 rounds in a row. Please SHUT UP, you immature ******.
I'm glad:ohwell: Yet the word College proves my point.
Really? You're defending why a video game character should be placed higher on a list? OOOHHH, that's weird....you haven't mentioned much about that in your previous posts, maybe there's more to it? You know, because you seem to care too much and all.
You like to continue things don't you man? I

cb_marth

Smash Ace
I'm glad:ohwell: Yet the word College proves my point.
You like to continue things don't you man? I do believe this is a thread where we talk about tiers right? Just checking which I am talking about why Puff is maybe higher then IC which I think was the original discussion?

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Right, so because I go to college, and I'm 19, makes me a pathetic loser that has never touched a girl in his life, right? **** you're good.

I guess I'll do a little assuming of my own. You play marth, and have marth in your smashboards name. Therefore, you ****ing suck with marth.

Irony goes good with peanut butter.
Great post, piZ. Who are you, again? It's too bad any kind of tier discussion that COULD be intelligent is ruined by idiots who haven't even experienced a high level of play. Piss off.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Well considering kokichi just gave me 2 warnings for saying a word smashboards doesnt censor out, I'll have to be good now.

cb Marth you lost and fail at life and you failed on the internet too, so lets start a new topic please

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Doesn't it though.:laugh:
Right, so because I go to college, and I'm 19, makes me a pathetic loser that has never touched a girl in his life, right? **** you're good.

I guess I'll do a little assuming of my own. You play marth, and have marth in your smashboards name. Therefore, you ****ing suck with marth.
I never said that at all did I? Your the one assuming. I think you need to calm down honestly your getting way into this. Sure assume all you like. I mean you seem good at it.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I demand this thread be renamed to "Doodah is a poopyhead", seeing as it is an appropriate and non-offensive word to people who view the boards. (My apologies to any people who have heads full of poop, namely cb*marth)

I never said that at all did I? Your the one assuming. I think you need to calm down honestly your getting way into this. Sure assume all you like. I mean you seem good at it.
Oh, I'm sorry, what were "college. exactly" and "i can garantee u haven't seen a giri" supposed to mean?
Interesting that you can't hold your own in an argument, whether it be in smash or real life. You're terrible at this game and suck at all things related to defending your idiotic thoughts. Want to MM for like, 500 bucks?

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
OMG this is getting out of hand.

Piz stfu, don't come in here and post stupid things that have nothing to do with the tier list discusion you're just as bad as cb Marf.

Sighrax let it go, they're n00bs and we'd own them.

FoxandFalco(my lover) come back to bed baby.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Well considering kokichi just gave me 2 warnings for saying a word smashboards doesnt censor out, I'll have to be good now.

cb Marth you lost and fail at life and you failed on the internet too, so lets start a new topic please
I'm not the one leaving. I don't mind talking to you fools. I mean its what 7 on 1. Yet your all having trouble. So please leave do yourself a favour. I fail lol okay well nice talking to ya, oh nice assuming I see a lot of that today.

Tera253

Smash Ace
So, uh, where's the intelligent discussion? where's the real people? In fact, for crying out loud, where's the talk about the tier lists!?!
(Falco= cool, Pikachu=cool)
~Tera253~

piZ

Smash Journeyman
Great post, piZ. Who are you, again? It's too bad any kind of tier discussion that COULD be intelligent is ruined by idiots who haven't even experienced a high level of play. Piss off.
Please, go ahead and point me in the direction of this 'intelligent' discussion.

Your credibility went out the window when you tried to call somebody 'immature' by mentioning they were a '******.'

Please, feel free to give me a PM after you spent two pages validating your love life with CB so I can check back for some sensible discussion that doesn't involve you guys trying to prove that you are more elistist then the person posting before you.

don't come in here and post stupid things that have nothing to do with the tier list discusion
I'm only trying to fit in with the rest of you.

REØ

Smash Lord
Omg this thread grew a page in like 6 minutes, cb_marth can you please just accept the fact that jigs is not top tier material.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Yes I aplogize PiZ that you had to see that but when you meet people like that its tough to listen to them. I wish they would calm down.

I can. I never said she was a top tier I said she was better then IC and she would be atleats high tier. See thats the problem there your not getting the full story or not reading it right.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yes I aplogize PiZ that you had to see that but when you meet people like that its tough to listen to them. I wish they would calm down.

I can. I never said she was a top tier I said she was better then IC and she would be atleats high tier. See thats the problem there your not getting the full story or not reading it right.
You started it and kept it going(with a little help for piZ). This is your doing. Now shut up please or Money match me.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Please, go ahead and point me in the direction of this 'intelligent' discussion.

Your credibility went out the window when you tried to call somebody 'immature' by mentioning they were a '******.'

Please, feel free to give me a PM after you spent two pages validating your love life with CB so I can check back for some sensible discussion that doesn't involve you guys trying to prove that you are more elistist then the person posting before you.

I'm only trying to fit in with the rest of you.
Sorry I don't feel like holding back on my foul mouth. No one is trying to be forum elitist here, it's just ridiculous that I'm no longer having a discussion about smash, yet having to defend myself to random strangers on the internet from unwarranted attacks that have no basis. I guess what I could do is not involve myself at all, but I'm really bored at work right now.

The tier list discussion is basically over. It's not going to change until next year. I hope Ganon moves up. That's about it.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Wak said:
Your principal argument seems to be ''you know nothing.''

that was the principal argument of the thinker ''démocrite'' (I think), he said we all knew nothing.

but man, we're on smashboards, stop being a stupid thinker and tell us WHY you think that.
hmm, dont wanna contradict you, but democrite was the closest greek(sp) to the actual atomic theory....he was mostly right.
So yeah bad analogy
...I never thought I would need to go look at my notes from my world history class to correct someone on smashboards.

Wak, I'm pretty sure the person you are thinking of is Socrates. Socrates would always ask questions to force the person to contradict themselves, and when asked a question, himself, he always answered "I know nothing." (Same guy you were thinking of? Or was there someone else?)

edit: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREAD? It grew a page from when I started typing this.

piZ

Smash Journeyman
I never said she was a top tier I said she was better then IC
I do admit, i have to disagree.

piZ please stop. There was no point in trying to argue that when you said you were gonna leave thread.
Uh.. what? A you in such a frenzy that you're having trouble typing?

You started it and kept it going(with a little help for piZ)
I wasn't trying to help him. :/ I'm not taking any sides here, you're all ********.

I will agree with Sighrax here though, let's get back on topic. ;o

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
You like to continue things don't you man?
That's my line.
I do believe this is a thread where we talk about tiers right? Just checking which I am talking about why Puff is maybe higher then IC which I think was the original discussion?
Really? So that's what all of these immature posts are trying to prove?
I thought you said you were going to leave this thread? Please leave.

Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree no mo spams...

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
And what did that have to do with this thread? I think you guys should just drop it already, or take it to PMs. I've been reading your conversation for two pages, and it has absoloutely nothing to do with tiers.

I never expect Peach to be so high tier. I know absoloutely nobody who plays as Peach. Maybe I should go watch a Peach combo video.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
I never expect Peach to be so high tier. I know absoloutely nobody who plays as Peach. Maybe I should go watch a Peach combo video.
No, you should just go out and play a Peach player (hopefully an experienced one). The thing is, videos don't prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom