• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

Sliq

Smash Master
Can I get an idea of when I will be recieving my DVD? I bought it about a month ago off of ebay.

My ebay name is sliq111, and I payed using paypal, and according to my bank statement, the money was sent.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

Can I get an idea of when I will be recieving my DVD? I bought it about a month ago off of ebay.

My ebay name is sliq111, and I payed using paypal, and according to my bank statement, the money was sent.
yeah ive explained the third batch of dvds was kinda delayed due to the errors in the dvds we heard from in the 2nd batch. We are making sure the dvds work , meaning the disk works, so now we are currently getting them to work but then the computer crashed burning the dvds which delayed the progresss so now we are burning and ready to send soon so dont worry.

Sliq

Smash Master
yeah ive explained the third batch of dvds was kinda delayed due to the errors in the dvds we heard from in the 2nd batch. We are making sure the dvds work , meaning the disk works, so now we are currently getting them to work but then the computer crashed burning the dvds which delayed the progresss so now we are burning and ready to send soon so dont worry.
Ok thanks.

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
let the customers critique your work. You did the work and you sold it. Bashing customers isnt any way to do this. If anything it'll make people wanna pirate more. You'd have taken a better stance by using silence as a tool.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I STILL have not recieved my DVD and I've been waiting more than a month now since you've shipped it. Since you did it with the same batch as nox, I should have recieved it, but I haven't. Have you shipped it yet? Could you ship to me a second time or something?

My ebay ID is jnnbrm.

Arash

Smash Lord
let the customers critique your work. You did the work and you sold it. Bashing customers isnt any way to do this. If anything it'll make people wanna pirate more. You'd have taken a better stance by using silence as a tool.
normally i'd agree, but it just hurts trying to make something and have it insulted..

T-Rex

Smash Apprentice
Just got my working DVD, the matches, especially the Crews (which is what I am watching first) are unbelievable. Alone the crews so far are worth $25. This purchase was worth every cent, great job guys, awsome DVD.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am sending out DVDs to the following people today:

Cameron T (CA)
Michael T (IN)
Daniel J (MA)
Matthew C (WI)
Margie M (CA)
John K (PA)
Gregory Y (AZ)
Ina M (FL)
Paul K (IL)
Chris S (NY)
David F (CT)
Charles L (NJ)
Daniel O (WA)
Patrick B (AZ)
John K (MA)
Vernette L (HI)
John V (ND)
Lloyd L (CA)
Lucena A (NJ)
Sharon S (PA)
Justin W (OH)

Three international and one domestic shipment will be sent out on Tuesday or Wednesday, due to the post office being closed Monday:
doraki_c_arantee (x3)
kwikmeesje
stevedallaire
buttram1987

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

I am sending out DVDs to the following people today:

Cameron T (CA)
Michael T (IN)
Daniel J (MA)
Matthew C (WI)
Margie M (CA)
John K (PA)
Gregory Y (AZ)
Ina M (FL)
Paul K (IL)
Chris S (NY)
David F (CT)
Charles L (NJ)
Daniel O (WA)
Patrick B (AZ)
John K (MA)
Vernette L (HI)
John V (ND)
Lloyd L (CA)
Lucena A (NJ)
Sharon S (PA)
Justin W (OH)

Three international and one domestic shipment will be sent out on Tuesday or Wednesday, due to the post office being closed Monday:
doraki_c_arantee (x3)
kwikmeesje
stevedallaire
buttram1987
we are all sorry for the delay guys but i hope your happy with your purchase.

greenblob

Smash Lord
ZOMG you've sent my DVD today!

Hey, let's guess who some of these people are!
Daniel J (MA) is obviously KoreanDJ...
Can't figure out the rest though.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
nealdt or Manacloud,

I still have not recieved my DVD yet, and I find this absurd as I was one of the first who ordered this product. I ask now that you refund my money as I will not accept any replacement DVD's for compensation, since I was hoping you would send one in the next batch. I do not wish to wait for another week+ for you to send out more DVD's nor do i wish to wait another month for postal service, so please refund the transaction made by the Ebay account jnnbrm. Thank you.

EDIT: Thanks for quick reply. Problem resolved.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
ThatGuy,

I'm sorry this is how things worked out. I definitely sent your DVD with the first shipment, but it apparantly it was lost in the mail. Of course, due to the difficulties of international shipping it was very hard to verify this, and by the time we all realized it had been lost I had already purchased postage for the third batch of DVDs and did not have a replacement to send you. But enough of my excuses. I have a DVD ready to go, and if you want it I can ship it to you at an expediated rate. But if not, I understand. Just PM me with your decision and I'll go from there.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Hmmm... I also haven't recieved my DVD yet, and I ordered it 1/2 months ago. Any word Nealdt?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

Actually, I'm interested. Any specifically different instructions for late buyers?
for late buyers just send a check to

8791 natoma ave westminster ca

make the check out to Michael Hoang
and make the payment 28 dollars.

The dvd cost 25 but the 3 is to make sure shipping and handling is covered by you.

also if your from out of country and is interested just pm me for instructions.

dj asakura some dvd players can actually play the disk. However, we do not know which ones, sean B aka foward got his dvd player to play the dvd on his dvd player. For most people it will only play on your computer. hope that answers your question.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I sent the last DVDs out on Thursday to the international buyers and to one or two domestic. I forget your names, sorry. But according to eBay I've sent DVDs to everyone who has purchased. Mike, you can send the remaining DVDs to M2K and the Japanese.

Also, please post in this thread if you're sending us a check so we know how many discs to prepare to burn.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i just barely got my DVD yesterday after 5 weeks of waiting.... and guess what ITS A BLANK CD!!!!!!!
spent money and now i got a blank CD, so please help me out here. i put it into my computer and there is no data on it.

on that list my name is Gregory Y. (AZ)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You put it in a DVD player, right? Not a CD player? If so please PM me your eBay ID so I can send a replacement.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
PC did YOU notice how our teams set somehow went... MISSING??;)

EDIT: Allow me to elaborate. Hitsugaya and myself played THE BEST teams match of our lives at 0C2 against PC Chris and Kaiser. When I had FIRST heard that the match wasn't on the DVD I was completely distraught. I managed to get over it and have been WAITING for it to come out on youtube or SOMETHING for the past while.

I heard from a few people that the tape or whatever that contained that match had somehow been "lost" or something. As much as PC probably doesn't want a vid out of him losing to some high ranked players from Canada I would REALLY like to see the recording of the BEST MATCH I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. thanks -_-

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

PC did YOU notice how our teams set somehow went... MISSING??;)

EDIT: Allow me to elaborate. Hitsugaya and myself played THE BEST teams match of our lives at 0C2 against PC Chris and Kaiser. When I had FIRST heard that the match wasn't on the DVD I was completely distraught. I managed to get over it and have been WAITING for it to come out on youtube or SOMETHING for the past while.

I heard from a few people that the tape or whatever that contained that match had somehow been "lost" or something. As much as PC probably doesn't want a vid out of him losing to some high ranked players from Canada I would REALLY like to see the recording of the BEST MATCH I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. thanks -_-
yeah i dont have the tapes so u would have to ask nealdt about that sorry noobking.

Top Bottom