• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

Linguini

Smash Master
Sorry to interrupt the argument, but this xvid thing is totally without instruction and i am yet sitting here with the dvd in my hands without being able to watch it. help?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks to everyone for supporting OC2, I think we were all surprised how many have been sold. I haven't even got one yet! LOOOOOL

It's nice to know there's alot of people out there who care about those who worked to create the tournament. Once Nealdt or Manacloud ship me the rest of the non-gameplay footage I can start working on the fun stuff... like split screen crew battles, interviews, and the final updates.

<3's USA <3's Canada, <3's Japan, <3's Europe TOO CUTE

- OC2Wolfenboozer out -

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
I love you guys. (You should have pictured Cartman).
Sorry about teh shiz last comment... props to Neal and everyone, I'd buy another DVD if I wasn't broke.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Apocalypse™ said:
I'm sure they've made enough... and they didn't just put their sweat and tears in it for no apparent reason; they did it so that they can make some money (and yes.. I guess help the community -- those who can afford it.) So please don't make it sound like they're doing it for free.
But they are doing it for free!

There was no 100% guarentee people would buy the dvd. It was a fundraiser to make up for everything they LOST by running OC2. That's like...doing it for less than free.

D1

Banned via Administration
OC2 Staff Crew=Best Crew in Socal hands down...Superfriends, and Deep Socal keep trying : P.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
so this is our deal

I ask people who already own a copy of the dvd to refrain from posting any of it on youtube. Sinz here, who i would like to thank, is stressing out on how many matches get on you tube after we specially asked kindly to people not posting it. It is not on our part that we really care about making the extra buck , but on the people whove purchased the dvd to enjoy the dvd for atleast one month after all shipments of dvds are out and working. Afterwards I will not care about distributions of the dvd within context if you own one. Matches can go on youtube etc. But for now let people in canada, europe, australia, america, japan and whoever owns a dvd created by us the oc2 staff enjoy their **** DVDS without someone who wants it for free getting in their way.

I have stated nothing is free, and if you really want it for free, wait.

I have also read all the apologies in the previous pages, nothings really change, if you think about it, people will still want to upload it and sinz will be there to stop them. Good ****.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Okay guys I can't find all of the videos so if you see one on youtube post it here with
Sinz remove in bold please

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i still haven't gotten my dvd..iunno if the postal service phailed or what :-/
i'm not sure if its too soon to speak, but i'll gladly accept a 2nd dvd if its possible. (i'll try not to ***** about this for now...since i'm still hoping its on its way. i'll give it a couple more days, i guess) *tear*

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cyphus:
Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1037 1338 05

Your item was delivered at 7:54 AM on January 26, 2007 in HOUMA, LA 70364.

244 Sugarland Dr?

T-Rex

Smash Apprentice
I just got my OC2 DVD in today, I was all excited, popped it into my DVD Drive, and to no my suprise it did not work! I was like ok, Nealdt said Explore works. I explored it, did just about everything, it would not open no matter what I tried. So I figured OK, maybe my DVD Drive was being gay, no probelm I've got 3 computers in the house with DVD Drives, to no avail, all the computers did the same thing, They said there was a disc it, but it was inacessable. I tried some of my own Data Discs on them all, and they opened fine. Help?

EDIT: For some reason the Disc looks as though Pen was spilt near the middle.

Lier

Smash Cadet
I just got my OC2 video today, my DVD was blank what should i do? I tried in my comp, mac, dvd player and the mac/pc said it was blank.

D1

Banned via Administration
YESSSSS! DVD'S IN!

Despite the uninspiring cover THE MATCHES MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR IT!

DA da DA da daaaaaaa I'm Lovin it~~~

Thanks to everyone involved in the production of the DVD and thanks to all the players that made the vids worth watching ^_^.

West COAAAAAAAAAST!

*holds up a W sign w/ fingers*

WEST SIIIIIIiIIIiiIIIde!!!!!!!!!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
okay everyone listen please

First off the dvd company that sent us these dvds. Sent us dvds that were blank and we dont know for sure if they work or not. However listen up:

these are facts yes facts.

1) every dvd i burned so far except the ones without blotches have worked correctly on new dvd rom drives.

2) how do i know this. The html pops up as soon as im done and i also run the dvd to make sure it reads.

3) i have experienced this myself with burning a dvd and going to school with it. I put it in two computers and it just was inaccessible and said wow my dvds ****ed. Unrealizing this other girl had a new computer and a new dvd rom drive that read it just fine with no errors.

4) i need people whos dvds arent working to try it on new dvd roms, do not put it in a mac it might not work. Lets just stick it to pcs now, macs doesnt like avi files thats a for sure thing. They prefer quicktime.

5) I had another guy aim me about his dvd problems, he asked a lot of questions and i went through with it to get it to work. Later on he told me personally hey my friend got the dvd to work on his dvd rom drive why cant i get mine to work. Maybe he needs to update or get a new dvd rom drive.

so after all this i ask the people who have defects or its just not working on your computer to please return the dvd plus case to us so we can see if it works on our computers. This will help us solve the problem. If the dvds truly are blank or dont work we will notify u and tell u its our error. If they do work we will notify you and tell you to get a new dvd rom reader.

hope this helps.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
Neal rocks!

Just a few days I pm'ed Neal since my disc was messed up, so that I could get a replacement copy. And lo and behold it just came in today, works perfectly, and has that sweet gold cover to boot.

GG

Neal for Prez, nuff said

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright

sinz kill this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbZcXx_uDB8

i dont know how to stress this so listen up: to all those who have kindly purchase an oc2 dvd and paid 25 bucks for it thanks a lot for your support. It means a lot.

to the people who are having issues with the dvd please send us back the copy so we can pin point the problem and send you a new one.

to all those who still want to purchase a dvd please continuing purchasing the dvd, we need all the help we can get. (We might possibly consider an Oc3, possibly with bombsoldier this time around)

lastly to all those who have paid for a dvd but we havent sent one to yet thanks for being patient.

all i ask is people to stop posting matches online so random people who dont want to help out or have been to the oc2 to reap the benefits. A lot of people who actually spent their money has not even seen the matches yet , this milk guy is posting matches allowing people to watch it and plus said that he got ripped for a dvd that he bought when all he had to do was spend 25 bucks to get it while we spent countless hours making it. I say this now if milk cartoon you have guts post in this thread about why you dont like our dvd. Atleast have the honor of saying it to our face and identify yourself. Right now the only complaints that are even worth discussing is why the dvds dont work on some computers or if they are messed up.

I posted this once already i dont mind matches being posted after all our buyers and transactions are done and people are atleast satisfied with our product.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still have not received checks from the following eBay IDs:

mjj1960
buttram1987
jumpfreak888
vincentjod
zachary1988z
rurounikeitaro75

I sent all of you invoices on eBay with instructions on where to send payment. PLEASE log on and view your messages to find out how to send your checks.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
also

i forgot to mentioned the guy who bought an oc2 dvd and said it was empty, and accidently burned stuff onto it.

contact me on aim again so we can work something out about sending u a new dvd.

Top Bottom