• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
so do people already have this? hows the video cuality is it good? my cousin wont get it for me unless i ask these questions

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
i want to ask about the international crew
canada vs south
east vs canada
east vs midwest
east vs south
west vs south

there is no txt file of who verse who, can someone tell me the match order for that?

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
so do people already have this? hows the video cuality is it good? my cousin wont get it for me unless i ask these questions

the video quality is above average... its not as good as you can get with todays technology... but its still good enough for your brother not to john about it

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
I was looking through my matchez on youtube.com and i came across this ~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kY5bm7OlSZ4

Itz from OC2.
yes chu is correct, some guy named milkcartoons is posting OC2 Matches on youtube which was clearly asked not too...

lot's of people have purchased a dvd for a reason and lots of time and effort has been put forth to make these dvd's in the 1st place thus shouldn't be shared towards the public

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The dude did only post up like 12 matches. I just purchased my DVD today and would perfer to look at the brackets while watching them in a specific order so I'm just going to ignore those on youtube for now.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am sad that there is no text file for any of the South's crew Matchs.. :( I could name some of the players just looking at them play...but I really wanted to know all of them. >_>.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes chu is correct, some guy named milkcartoons is posting OC2 Matches on youtube which was clearly asked not too...

lot's of people have purchased a dvd for a reason and lots of time and effort has been put forth to make these dvd's in the 1st place thus shouldn't be shared towards the public
Isn't there some way you can message youtube to ask them to remove those particular vids?

D1

Banned via Administration
i still haven't gotten my DVD in the mail :/...iunno..i'm hoping it comes today then.
Me too *pouts*.

Lol its funny my tax returns came in the mail today...and I wasn't even excited...I'm like...OC2 DVD!!!?!?! >_> <_<? *looks around* Nope! : (

*throws tax returns aside*

Darv

Smash Apprentice
Recieved the DVD this morning, its awesome ! :) Thanks a lot ^_^

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If anyone knows the south players..pm me? I can tell who Rob$ Forward..Taj..SOS..are..but not really anyone else..

Linguini

Smash Master
I got mine but ive been having problems, I put the dvd into my dvd drive but for some reason the little thank you window comes up but the dvd wont play, how do I get it to play?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, I sent out 17 more DVDs today.

Domestic (13 total):
Britton G (CA)
D'Ron M (NY)
Hugo P (TX)
Ian A (CA)
Chris B (OH)
Deidre L (OH)
Sean B (AZ)
Sandra O (HI)
Henry C (WA)
James R (NJ)
June B (ME)
Reginald M (WA)
Mary F (NY)

International (4 total):
Charles G (UK)
Anthony D (UK)
Gabriel T (Fr)
Simon B (Au)

Groovy.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
bro this thing better have chapters in it mang!. thats gay u can't play it on a dvd player 2!!.
but i can probally play it on my bros portable dvd player.those are totally different then regular dvd players.

Linguini

Smash Master
This doesnt work on my computer or on my friends, all that shows up is a black screen with sound, and it says error reading codec. I dont know whats wrong with it but its not my comp. because I tested it on two windows xp computers.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You need the XviD codec, Linguini. Get it here.

Cam: #8.

KeepSpeedN: once again, formatting the DVD for a DVD Video player would we'd only be able to fit a grand total of 2 hours of footage, while making it a data DVD gives us 10x that space. So do you really want it to play in a DVD Video player?

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
This doesnt work on my computer or on my friends, all that shows up is a black screen with sound, and it says error reading codec. I dont know whats wrong with it but its not my comp. because I tested it on two windows xp computers.
try upgrading ur cpu or just download the newest version of media player or just try a different player.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Like nealdt said, you have to download the XviD codec (is that it? I don't know but nealdt said you have to download a codec to watch them), and he gave a link to the site to download. Fish through the thread.

EDIT: Wow 3 posts at once. Anyways listen to nealdt :p

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
JD: PAL vs Japan is on the DVD. Sorry if that isn't clear, I guess the file list on the auction wasn't updated when I put that match on the DVD.

EDIT: LOL @ 100000 posts at the same time.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
You need the XviD codec, Linguini. Get it here.

Cam: #8.

KeepSpeedN: once again, formatting the DVD for a DVD Video player would we'd only be able to fit a grand total of 2 hours of footage, while making it a data DVD gives us 10x that space. So do you really want it to play in a DVD Video player?
no sorry srr

Ares726

Smash Ace
"MISSION COMPREE!"

I've got the DVD! Amazing! Good job everyone involved. Keep up the amazing dedication to the community.

The cover is: T3H PH1R3!!1!one!!11!!!eleventy!

Top Bottom