• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
new updates

Sounds good to me. At least we have an estimated time set now ^.^ I can wait a bit more considering this is so amazingly awesome.
alright guys. Ignore my previous comment.

Neal says its okay to send the first batch sometime this monday. Since the second batches of cases didnt come in yet we cant send the 2nd half of people who bought their dvds their dvds yet. The first half however around 45 first buyers will get their dvds it will be sent sometime next week =).

also i want to mention guys, if you havent sent in your checks yet do so now. WE ARENT GOING TO SEND YOUR DVDS IF YOU DONT SEND YOUR CHECKS TO US. The longer you wait the longer you get pushed up the list, we are only sending people who have paid their dvds. So please send your checks now.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I know I was one of the first people to buy it so I'm good ^_^.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

Now I know alot are going to be sent, how are we to know if our DVD was shipped or not?
if you were the first 40 to buy a dvd im sure we will send yours first.

also people i dont know whether neal had a place for you to send your checks or not, but i just got a message from someone who said they didnt know where to send the checks so if you are in the same position as him.
send checks to my address:

8791 natoma ave
westminster ca 92683

make it payable to Michael Hoang.

thanks if you have any questions regarding dvds or where to send your money order or check keep asking im glad to answer them so their isnt any problems in the future or now. Thanks for all your patience.

Elen

Smash Lord
alright guys. Ignore my previous comment.

Neal says its okay to send the first batch sometime this monday. Since the second batches of cases didnt come in yet we cant send the 2nd half of people who bought their dvds their dvds yet. The first half however around 45 first buyers will get their dvds it will be sent sometime next week =).
Woohoo! Even better. *goes and waits till next week* I assume I'm in the first batch considering I ordered mine 2nd ^.^ Yayness.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Great news, Mana. This DVD is certainly worth it considering the amount of hard work you guys put into this so that we can get to see the matches as quickly as possible.

tl;dr you guys rock.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
Just a little suggestion (though I've never used it myself) but would those "I Bought it On Ebay" stores be of any use? I'm sure you have to have them in California. Maybe you can give them the dvds and since they have your info they can handle the online orders.

I would look into it if i were you.

D1

Banned via Administration
Good sheezy Mana! Should we be gettin our DVDs via UPS/Fedex/or which? Just askin...since I'm still eagerly waitin for my DVD to come home to papa ^_^. Keep up the good work!!!

GAMBATTE!

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, I'm running to Kinkos right now to cut the shipping labels for 35 DVD shipments. After that I will attach them to packages and take them over to the post office.

7 more DVDs will be sent in the next day or two to international buyers. I have to fill out special customs forms and jump through other crazy hoops so they know I'm not sending out anthrax or anything.

So, long story short: if you were among the first 42 purchases, your DVD will be shipping out today or tomorrow.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK kids!! First batch is going out to the following people:

Kevin C (WI)
Mei Yan C (CA)
Kevin O (CA)
Melinda M (TN)
Benny F (NY)
Theodore S (WA)
Alan J (CA)
Chris F (TX)
James K (NY)
Lucrecia M (CA)
Lawrence C (CA)
Brandon C (OK)
Michael F (GA)
Everett L (NM)
Brandon D (LA)
Ben T (WA)
Joshua D (MA)
Alpha D (GA)
Jorge L (PR)
Victor F (CO)
Lucien M (CA)
Asim I (TX)
Tony T (NY)
Jerome B (CA)
Yongbok H (RI)
Kyle M (TX)
Daniel L (CA)
Lester M (CA)
Andrew B (NY)
Marsha A (MA)
Emilio A (FL)
Patric S (CT)
Jae Y (CA)
Branden H (NJ)
Valerie J (WA)

The 7 international orders wll be shipped tomorrow.

Please double-check your Ebay account to make sure your purchase as marked as "Shipped". And please tell me if you are marked as Shipped but do not see your name above. Thanks!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Am I one of the 7 international orders Nealdt? Real name is Adam Brown, might be under my dad's name tho, Patrick Brown. I DID order this THE DAY u guys made it available to order.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here are the international orders, by eBay ID:

jnnbrm
shadow694
xxx-noobking-xxx
magnum396
larganz
p_augustin
badommen

Ares726

Smash Ace
My Ebay shipping status says: Shipping Label Created
My USPS shipping status says: Electronic Shipping Info Recieved

Is that what I need it to be?

EDIT: I am. That's awesome. Go go OC2 staff!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

<3 Californ-I-A
im glad the first order is shipped, now people can say wow im finally getting it =) and it takes off the pressure on us. For the rest of you dont worry your dvds are comming as long as we have received your payment. I hope everyone enjoys their dvds it was our pleasure to bring everyone who bought one this moment in time where the battles of the great clashed.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Neal...I'm curious....that list of names looks like the whole of the first bunch of dvds that were on ebay, but I bought one fromt he first bunch and my name isn't there. Is that not all of the first bunch?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
YAY~! I am the 7th name on the list ^_^. I can't wait till I get it.

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
wooo finally got my internet working :D

Anyway, few questions:
1. Can I still order the DVD?
2. How long do i have to order it (as in, do i have before a certain date to order it by)?
3. I live in England, is that a problem? If not, how much much would shipping cost?
4. How do you pay? (paypal?)

Sorry for all the questions but I haven't been on this site for AGES and I really would like the DVD.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Goron3: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150082121248&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

Yes, we do accept international orders as long as you can pay via PayPal. The current auction has 2 more days left on it. We may or may not put up another depending on demand.

Simna: you're next in line >_<. Missed it by one purchase.

----

Ok, I sent out the international orders. My hand hurts from writing all your weird addresses ;). But I guess I learned a lot about international commerce. For example, those hippy Canadians use a six digit alternating alpha/numeric/alpha/numeric code for their postal codes. What a bunch of weirdos.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
we received our first check today by john vigen, and have added you to the purchase dvd list.
I hope your next post lets us know when you're gonna ship em out. I ordered mine the second day the auction went up. Not trying to be rude, but if the first load sold out, yeah, that's my two cents.

Anyways, good work getting it done, especially considering how the EVO dvds take, and that's done by a large crew of professionals.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ah!!! I can't wait :).

Top Bottom