• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

When is the last day you are taking orders? Say I ordered mine today, think you will ship it with the rest? Also, is it ground shipping, 3-5 Buisness? US Postal, UPS, FedEX? and if I'm not mistaken it's coming from California, correct?
well we are still taking in orders so once we burn 50 we will ship them off asap thanks for all your patience.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Repost Of Oc2 Pix

manacloud1 said:
Someone should post the picture of all the canadians standing and forming a line outside with their red leaf shirts that was a pretty awesome picture.
Taken from My archive

EAST COAST

WEST COAST

OH CANADAAAA

East to west:
xXx-Noobking-xXx, Patooty, CowEar, Hitsugaya, Nintensity (Intensity??), Dasupalouie, Stevo, FalseFalco, MikeMonkey, Jarrod, MagnuM, Chesterr01, Vwins, pkmvodka

AKA Adam, Tiep, Ryan, John, Nick, Luis, Steve, Carl, Mike, Jarrod, Stu, Reggie, Vwins, Jason

<3 Canada, etc.

I just remembered that insane oc2 drawing which the staff ended up not being able to use on the T-shirts and how spectacular it was. DVD cover anyone!?!?!? Either way kudos to mana for drawing that shiz. As well as an extra thank you to Ken and Mike and their family for the housing and hospitality for myself, the Canadians, and the other 100 guests.

It's so warm in cali...

booshk

Smash Lord
Taken from My archive

EAST COAST

WEST COAST

OH CANADAAAA

East to west:
xXx-Noobking-xXx, Patooty, CowEar, Hitsugaya, Nintensity (Intensity??), Dasupalouie, Stevo, FalseFalco, MikeMonkey, Jarrod, MagnuM, Chesterr01, Vwins, pkmvodka

AKA Adam, Tiep, Ryan, John, Nick, Luis, Steve, Carl, Mike, Jarrod, Stu, Reggie, Vwins, Jason

<3 Canada, etc.

I just remembered that insane oc2 drawing which the staff ended up not being able to use on the T-shirts and how spectacular it was. DVD cover anyone!?!?!? Either way kudos to mana for drawing that shiz. As well as an extra thank you to Ken and Mike and their family for the housing and hospitality for myself, the Canadians, and the other 100 guests.

It's so warm in cali...
AHAHAHa i see adam tiep ryan and john!! :D
hmm only 50 will be sold in all? :|
i was planning to get one after chinese new years cuz thats when my wallet gets full. yayuh. but ehh maybe ill just try to borrow it from someone.. hopefully..

manacloud1

Smash Champion
wow

just wow, only 40 oc2 dvds left? Whos going to snatch the rest if we hit the 70 mark i would be even more amazed. Ill be burning 10 cds a day meaning within a week and after gathering with neal and arash youll all have ur dvds soon. Also neal made this special dvd with the cover on it its really nice for only 2 more bucks lol, which is basically not much money for a label and print. Neal posted the picture somewhere .

oh yeah dude what do they feed you guys in canada, your all so freaking tall. -_-. Also in that picture chesters the only african canadian who went to oc2. Looks like canada is missing more black smashers.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
oh snap, i wanted to buy the cool cover CD but i already bought one... oh well , ill draw one on there myself with permanent markers

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You got yours already??!?! *sits in front of mailbox staring down street*

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh....*Is envious*

MagnuM

Smash Ace
I definately can't wait until the DVD arrives at my door! 0C2 had so many great memories and it will be fun to relive them again! 0C2 was a success because of the hard work and effort of so many. Once again I want to thank Ken and Mike and his family for housing us Canadians and even feeding us, and basically putting up with chaos and sleep deprivation for a week, nealdt and Arash for driving us from and to the airport respectfully, CAOTIC who helped with the taping and DVD making, all the staff, and everybody who worked hard to pull this thing off! Really you guys were the difference makers. You guys made it happen. And your hard work does not go unnoticed.

I would have paid as much as $60 dollars if you guys set the price that high in order to buy this DVD because I know you guys would need it. It's discouraging to see all the complaining about the release and cost of the DVD after how much you guys stepped up to the plate to get this far and how much you sacrificed. It takes a heck of a lot of man hours to process all the video material, encode it and then burn it. So I guess I'll also thank you guys for putting up with all the whining and nagging from a lot of people. I really hope you guys are able to at least break even in the end. Whatever the outcome however, your contributions to the smash community are much appreciated!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

lol i live in socal so i bought it from mana at his biweekly :)
alright people should know that so cal players have bought it from us in person, which is appropriate cause they live near us and of course no shipping and handling. So for the people that live far away just be a little more patient im burning dvds as we speak.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*is not patient*

lol j/k.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I ordered mine. I guess I'll just watch the first arrivals video over and over til it gets here.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
okay

funny thing today , i just received a phone call from someone in cali who said the dvd is not working, so i just wanted to clarify to everyone in this thread.

First off before we even package the dvds we make sure they work and run accordingly, nealt and myself does this. If the dvd doesnt work on your computer it is because your not using a dvd rom drive. It reads dvds. Your normal cd rom drive will not work with dvds. Second if it still doesnt work something is wrong with your computer not our dvd. Last do not put the dvd in your dvd player as if your watching it like a home movie. This dvd is a compilation of video matches from oc2. We didnt make it into a playable dvd because only a quarter of the matches would fit on the dvd and people wouldnt get all the matches available. I hope this clears things up.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
LOL, funny people these days. I can picture these issues popping up soon:

"I tried burning the DVD for my friends but it melted."

"You said a home DVD player can only play a quarter of the matches, so I deleted 3/4 of the matches so it would play on my home DVD player, but it still doesn't work."

"Why can't I listen to it in my car?"

Elen

Smash Lord
LOL, funny people these days. I can picture these issues popping up soon:

"I tried burning the DVD for my friends but it melted."

"You said a home DVD player can only play a quarter of the matches, so I deleted 3/4 of the matches so it would play on my home DVD player, but it still doesn't work."

"Why can't I listen to it in my car?"
Roflmao. It'll probably happen too. *still waiting outside*

LanKaN

Smash Cadet
i bought mine at the bi-weekly also and it is really good, well worth the $25. The crew battles were especially amazing. Good job 0C2 staff! :)

Taco Head

Smash Ace
alright people should know that so cal players have bought it from us in person, which is appropriate cause they live near us and of course no shipping and handling. So for the people that live far away just be a little more patient im burning dvds as we speak.
Neal! sell me 1 since your from LB
:)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

How are the crew battles? Is there any live footage at the same time? Do I **** reel gud?
sorry guys no live footage , we ran out of room after all those matches. Thus, caotic is working with neal on something right now called the special dvd that only features the live footage for sale later on if u want it. Its not that were trying to make money off more dvds its just another dvd with live footage takes time and since caotics in australia and neals in california , you get the situation.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

How many DVDs have you sold so far? Then I mean those you've sold at both bi-weeklies and on Ebay.
well not like this is anyones business, but we had 100 in stock and we sold around 65 online and 6 at the bi weekly. So about 71. So we have about 29 dvds left for sale , which means people should hurry and get one. This dvd is something to remember, and it features really really good matches.

also ive hit the 15th dvd mark. Burning dvds take a long *** time. doing another 10 today.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The first eBay auction has unfortunately expired, which means no more copies can be bought.

The good news is that sales were so overwhelmingly strong that we've put up an identical auction HERE. This one will also run for 10 days. Get 'em while they're hot!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

all your base belong to us! lol just messing, 40 dvds burned, 10 more to go, and also. Who will be the lucky ones getting it. Better sit by your mailboxes. The dvds will be shipped with a cover of neal showing his legs. So all you white nerds out there get funky!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
woot!

So you are shipping when? Tomorrow?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

woot!

So you are shipping when? Tomorrow?
things came up guys with neal meaning we have to ship next week. Neal is going to san luis obispo for personal reasons, so whats another week guys. Also since we are shipping later meaning people who bought later also get their dvds so no harm really done. sorry for the wait but it will be worth it trust me.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

ok, so the DVD is not shipped yet. but it will not ship until next week?

i'm confused@_@
listen people, when we go to the post office the more people the better. Neal is away for the weekend thus we arent going to go to the post office. Arash and myself will take forever to fill out the info. Its not just this but neal has all your shipping addresses,labels, etc. Arash and i are powerless in shipping without him and hes away for the weekend. WE cant ship it any other time because arash works and i have school 20 units this year mondays through friday. So we will have to wait till next saturday. You can blame neal for going to san luis obispo this weekend =).

pros with neal gone:
gives myself more time to burn more dvds for the late people who've bought them.

cons because neal is gone:

you guys who bought the dvd earlier wont get it soon, but will have to wait a week for it. Whats another week?

Elen

Smash Lord
Sounds good to me. At least we have an estimated time set now ^.^ I can wait a bit more considering this is so amazingly awesome.

Top Bottom