• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Hey dp, didn'tt you lose to GAwes in a mario ditto at G4S2? him and some other guy, i think maybe it was bobby. . .

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Hey dp, didn'tt you lose to GAwes in a mario ditto at G4S2? him and some other guy, i think maybe it was bobby. . .
That doesn't count...That was a "ditto". That wasn't his "official" character to use. He was just testing me out. I don't blame him...I actually like Mario dittos as much as it seems like I don't like em'. Besides, I'm the only person I know in Georgia that mains Mario. I will claim my title!!!!!

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
i just barely got my DVD yesterday after 5 weeks of waiting.... and guess what ITS A BLANK CD!!!!!!!
spent money and now i got a blank CD, so please help me out here. i put it into my computer and there is no data on it.
Same here ****it. I got it today and put it in my laptop... blank. Put it in a PC... blank >_<

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Noobking, i didnt notice cuz i really didnt watch teams yet . Im EC, if anything they'd put it up to show how we lost lol. are u sure it was taped? i'm not quite sure if u were playing ur best tho , tournament results show that i have medicore team placings. U just might of thought u were cuz u beat "pc chris" and the legendary Kaiser GL .

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

looks like the defects were still part of dvd pack two. Dvd pack 3 should all be working. Also if u got a defect dvd can you please send it back via mail to

8791 natoma ave westminster ca

i want to see the defects to learn from them. thanks.You can keep the case and just put the dvd wraped in newspaper or something so they dont get damaged.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yo

looks like all the dvds are done and out. If people still want to purchase dvds send them to my address please at

8791 natoma ave westminster ca 92683 with 28 bucks on it signed to Michael Hoang.

as for updates-- looks like im going to be sending off dvds to the japanese players who attended oc2 as well as two people i have here

problem
-----------
with my quarter ending soon in college it might take awhile to send off the dvds meaning people who just recently bought it will have to give me sometime or arash will do it.

1) dark trient
2) andrew laskowski

We will announce when the dvds are sent. =)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

is there any way i can still purchase an OC2 DVD?
send a check to :

michael hoang and for michael hoang

at 8791 natoma ave
westminster ca, 92683

the cost is 28 bucks. 25 for the dvd , 3 for shipping.

I have been getting more requests for the dvds so i hope all the people who i still owe dvds too are waiting patiently i want to do this all at once thanks.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I'm waiting with anticipatience!!!

Oh God, that was horrible :(...

Anyways, should it be around two weeks or something like that?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Alright

i think that this is it, nobodies buying anymore oc2 dvds and the last of them are giong to be sent out within the next 2 weeks maybe sooner, depending on arash. Ive burned about 120 dvds i think. We ran into messed up dvds as well but all is well =) now with everyone with their dvds with some happy people who liked it and with some people who didnt like it and thought it was a rip off. Ignore the run on sentence.

I would like to thank everyone who purchase a dvd.:chuckle:

greenblob

Smash Lord
I got mine a while ago, but I hadn't any time to try it out until now...and it's not working very well, although I don't think it's because of the CD. It doesn't work on any of my DVD players (although one shows the picture) and it only plays sound when put into the computer. Anyone know how to fix this/whether it's the CD/what plugin I'm missing?

siggyx4scythe

Smash Rookie
ahh darn

i come back to the smash community too late
so no more 0C2 dvds?

i was thinking about getting one... but then i guess theyre not up for sale anymore...

oh well, i guess...

cant wait for college, hopefully ill finally go to some tourney, instead of sticking around at home doing nothing...

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

ahh darn

i come back to the smash community too late
so no more 0C2 dvds?

i was thinking about getting one... but then i guess theyre not up for sale anymore...

oh well, i guess...

cant wait for college, hopefully ill finally go to some tourney, instead of sticking around at home doing nothing...
oc2 dvds are selling still actually but just directly through me. If you want one send a check with your name and address to 8791 natoma ave , westminster california 92683.

the check should be made out to michael hoang.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
for international order

I still want to buy one too. How much should I made the check out for. I live in Canada so would it be 28USD converted to CAD?
i didn't want to deal with international orders, but im making it 28 dollars for people who live in the us. While im going to charge 30 for international orders.

So if you want one and your from canada just make the check out to my name above and send a check to it as well. Also yes u would have to convert it to 30 us dollars. I dont know how much canadian that is =/.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
I doubt your bank will take a canadian check. Would you like me to send you cash, it would be easy for me. I'd rather send cash than a money order. Thanks.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

I doubt your bank will take a canadian check. Would you like me to send you cash, it would be easy for me. I'd rather send cash than a money order. Thanks.
cash is really risky to send , what if it never gets here etc. If you could wrap it up in like a sheet of paper so people dont jip you i think u should be fine. Do whatever you like if it arrives , ill send u a dvd for sure =).

siggyx4scythe

Smash Rookie
money order ok?

dont exactly have means for a check, not that i currently can think of at the moment...

but sounds good, that its still selling

i had some exciting play today so my blood is boiling for competition... unfortunately, seems no one plays around here... >.<

Arash

Smash Lord
knightdamian and virgilijus: i sent your dvd's out today, should be there by the end of the week, or monday at the very latest

caotic and kei: i sent your dvd's out today, should be there by this time next week, or 9 days at the very latest

priority mail ftw

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I got my DVD today. And while I would like to watch it, my DVD player just broke :(

Oh well. Thanks none the less!

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think it only plays on the computer. I've only been able to watch some of it and at this rate, it will take a while to finish, but there are some golden moments on that dvd. good stuff.

btw, I heard you were working on compiling another DVD. How's that going?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I've recovered 80% of the non-gameplay related footage from 0C2. Having said that, I'm in the process of making something special for you guys :estatic:

I got the DVD Arash. sankkeww <3

Top Bottom