• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

SherrdreamZ

Jubilant Adept Princess
NNID
SherrdreamZ
Pollock. (that being said, I think I can tell who you'd choose!)

WYR have Willy from Rockin' Kats or Kwirk from Kwirk as a second Atlus rep?
Willy From Rockin Kats so we can have another punchy gimmicky feline like Incineroar.

Would you prefer to have 2B from Nier Automata be an added character or Geno from Super Mario RPG?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Gex

if Nintendo were to go 3rd party, WYR have their first releases on Xbox, PC and PS4 be rereleases of Ultimate, or a super large compilation of their greatest hits from the arcade era to the Wii era?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gex

if Nintendo were to go 3rd party, WYR have their first releases on Xbox, PC and PS4 be rereleases of Ultimate, or a super large compilation of their greatest hits from the arcade era to the Wii?
Arcade hits
WYR have a Jill Mii Costume or a Lara Echo Fighter

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends which Jill you're talking about. If you mean Jill from Drill Dozer I'll take the costume, but if you mean Jill Valentine, I'll have Lara Croft as an echo.

WYR have the next Mario Tennis game build upon the competitive aspects of Aces or bring back lesser known Mario characters? (Tatanga, Stanley, the Paper partners, the Ware cast, e.t.c.)

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
If it has Geno, then I'll take the bigger cast.
WYR have Geno or Crono in Smash?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Crono

WYR have Voodoo Vince revealed in a fake-out trailer that makes you think Geno will be in the game, or Jill from Drill Dozer revealed in a fake-out trailer that makes you think Jill Valentine will be in the game?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Drill Dozer

Would you rather Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) get in as DLC 7 or Monokuma (Danganronpa) get in as DLC 7?

D

Deleted member

Manhole, sounds more unique.
WYR remove all characters with less than a million sales(meaning they have no games in their series with over a million sales.) or remove all characters younger than 2005

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Manhole, sounds more unique.
WYR remove all characters with less than a million sales(meaning they have no games in their series with over a million sales.) or remove all characters younger than 2005
Maybe remove characters with less than a million sales, solely because “younger than 2005” is not an option.

WYR have Spring Man or Min Min as FP6?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Spring Man

Going off my Wright or Monokuma question, WYR have the big bad of DR1 or PW:AA1 as a boss?

DR Boss: Junko Enoshima

Ace Attorney Boss: Manfred Von Karma

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Crazy Orders, also Joseph was supposed to be the part 2 version
WYR have Tatsuya Suou or Minato Arisato playable in Smash?

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Didn’t you already ask that…? My response was Space Invader?

If a retro character took :ultpiranha:‘s spot as Fighter #70, WYR have Mach Rider or Balloon Fighter?
I hyped myself up a little too much for Mach Rider during the Grinch leak so i'd be really happy to see him(/her?) actually playable.

WYR have new characters or a character rework for a bunch of fighters that are already in the game ?
In this scenario, the reworks would take up 1 or 2 character slots in the fighter's pass.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rayquaza

if Sora got in, WYR his Spirit Board be exclusively Kingdom Hearts characters, or exclusively Disney and Pixar characters, including ones from movies not featured in KH?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Rayquaza

if Sora got in, WYR his Spirit Board be exclusively Kingdom Hearts characters, or exclusively Disney and Pixar characters, including ones from movies not featured in KH?
Exclusively KH original, just so we can prove KH has plenty of original material for Smash.

Speaking of which, if Sora got in, WYR he based off his KH2 playstyle or his KH3 playstyle?

D

Deleted member

I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game so 2 Ig.
WYR get eaten by Kirby or back-slashed

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I meant JoJo's Speedwagon.
Bottomless Canyon

WYR have Rainbow Road or PAC-MAZE return as a stage?
PAC-MAZE, it’d probably be easier to program.

WYR have the Echo Fighters turn into costumes or have the following:
-:ultdarksamus: use some of :ultsamus:‘s Custom moves from Smash 4
-:ultdaisy: use some of :ultpeach:‘s Custom moves from Smash 4
-:ultlucina: use some of :ultmarth:‘s Custom moves from Smash 4
-:ultchrom: use some of :ultike:‘s Custom moves from Smash 4 (even though Chrom is :ultroy:‘s Echo)
-:ultdarkpit: use some of :ultpit:‘s Custom moves from Smash 4

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Custom moves. That way we can keep 'Everyone is here', and have some differentiation among them.

If Jojo's Bizarre Adventure were a video game franchise, WYR have Jotaro or Giorno join the battle?

Top Bottom