• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

D

Deleted member

WYR have more Punch-Out music or more Final Fantasy VII music?
Final Fantasy
WYR have the next Smash game have triple the content of Ultimate in exchange for blocky, 64-esque graphics, or have roughly the same amount of content but with hyper-realistic graphics?
64 esque, I feel it'd fit better.
WYR have the next DK game canonise K. Rool's supposed semi-redemption arc from Smash, or have DK reworked in Smash to be more accurate to his source material?
Definitely have DK reworked.
WYR add Sonic R or a Mario Strikers mode to the game

D

Deleted member

WYR have an HD rerelease of Brawl or Smash 64 be part of an N64 online service?
Smash 64, if no improvements to Brawl(or any Smash game)'s fighting I don't want defined graphics.
Plus we'll jump beyond Nintendo's asinine tactic of releasing the same games for the same three grey bricks every console
WYR have a Fighters Pass with only FG characters as echoes or one with all indie echoes

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Smash 64, if no improvements to Brawl(or any Smash game)'s fighting I don't want defined graphics.
Plus we'll jump beyond Nintendo's asinine tactic of releasing the same games for the same three grey bricks every console
WYR have a Fighters Pass with only FG characters as echoes or one with all indie echoes
Indie echoes, so indies get the spotlight.

Speaking of indies, WYR have a premium Mii costume of Hollow Knight or Madeleine from Celeste?

Last edited:

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
A curien mansion stage
WYR have a Greek god as a boss or a greek monster as a playable character

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Stop bumping! be patient!

Anyway, Sakura

WYR bring back Dojo reveals, with trailers only being reserved for super popular characters, or have all trailers be shared between a popular character and an unpopular character?

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Muddy Mole.

WYR replace Dr. Mario with Wario or Pichu with Heracross in Melee?
Mmmmh... That's a tough one. I like Pichu more than Dr. Mario, and I like Wario more than him as well, but Heracross seems cool... I guess I'd replace Pichu with Heracross.

As a very cheap DLC (.99$) celebrating P5R, WYR have Crow as an echo of Joker or Mementos receiving an additional red and gold palette with a few P5R tracks (the new red and golden version would apply for Aria of Souls too)?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Mmmmh... That's a tough one. I like Pichu more than Dr. Mario, and I like Wario more than him as well, but Heracross seems cool... I guess I'd replace Pichu with Heracross.

As a very cheap DLC (.99$) celebrating P5R, WYR have Crow as an echo of Joker or Mementos receiving an additional red and gold palette with a few P5R tracks (the new red and golden version would apply for Aria of Souls too)?
Royal upgrade just for the songs. Any DLC Echoes should be free; maybe as a gift, like the Tockles Spirit.

Speaking of which, if more free gifts come in the future, WYR have free Echo fighters or free standalone stages with some extra music?*

*Say, for example, we get Poké Floats back as a stage, and we get some tracks from Sword and Shield? Or a stage based on the Last Resort from Luigi’s Mansion 3, with some tracks from LM3?

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of which, if more free gifts come in the future, WYR have free Echo fighters or free standalone stages with some extra music?*

*Say, for example, we get Poké Floats back as a stage, and we get some tracks from Sword and Shield? Or a stage based on the Last Resort from Luigi’s Mansion 3, with some tracks from LM3?
I'd take the Echo fighters.

WYR have a rebooted Smash with a small selection newcomers and improved veterans or another Ultimate, where everyone is here?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I'd take the Echo fighters.

WYR have a rebooted Smash with a small selection newcomers and improved veterans or another Ultimate, where everyone is here?
In the case of “another Ultimate”, maybe a re-release on a more powerful version of the Switch, or the next console I’m general or maybe even PC

WYR replace Roy with Caeda in Melee or replace Ice Climbers with Ayumi Tachibana in Melee?

D

Deleted member

I don't want Muddy Mole in Smash. (Ultimate DLC)
WYR have this Optimus as a Mii Gunner or Buffy as a swordfighter
optimus-prime.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
An obscure Nintendo character
Would you rather have Goku added to smash before you die or have Waluigi added to smash after you die.

sorry, is this too dark?

Last edited:

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
sonic added in melee (fun fact, sega called sakurai and begged him to put sonic in but the game was to far into development at that point).
WYR have solo squirtle or solo ivysaur replacing solo charizard in smash 4.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
End FP Vol 1. I'd rather have Jill Dozer through.

WYR replace Joker or the ARMS rep with Crash Bandicoot?
I was just singing to myself "Wake up, get up, get out there" while scrolling so... R.I.P. ARMS. Although I'd rather cut Hero or Terry.

WYR have a remix featuring lyrics for Bowser's Galaxy Generator or for Calamity Ganon?

Top Bottom