• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
FP1, to move Byleth out lol.

Mother 64, I can't stand Conker.
WYR get rid of all shapeshifting stages or all side-scrolling stages
Side-scrolling, because I can only assume that by “shapeshifting”, you mean stages that go from on place to another (at least in the latter, you don’t have to fight the stage).

WYR declone every single Echo with custom moves or overhaul the original 8’s movesets?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Overhaul the original 8, and the 4 unlockables while you're at it.

WYR have a horizontal sidescrolling stage based on SegaSonic the Hedgehog, or a vertical sidescrolling stage of DK's banana hoard?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Overhaul the original 8, and the 4 unlockables while you're at it.

WYR have a horizontal sidescrolling stage based on SegaSonic the Hedgehog, or a vertical sidescrolling stage of DK's banana hoard?
Vertical side-scroller.

WYR sit through 3 hours of the worst Smash Bros. reveal trailers over and over again, or watch the best ones once and only be able to re-watch them once all the fighters were released?

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
2nd one anyday

Would you rather Goku from DBZ or Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh as the first Anime rep in Smash?

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
Rayquaza no doubt

Would you rather have a playable trap master from skylanders or a doom raider from skylanders as a boss.

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
Muddy mole because I want Corrin to DIE

wyr have dry bowser or hyrule warriors ganondorf as an echo fighter

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
AT

WYR have a playable fighter from Drawn to Life or Scribblenauts?
Drawn to Life, since that was part of my childhood.

WYR have a Subspace Emissary retelling with only :ultyounglink::ultpichu::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultwolf::ultjigglypuff: added into the story and the rest of the characters stuck in dungeons a la WoL? OR a unique Target Test for ONLY the DLC characters, and everyone else‘s works like Brawl’s?

Last edited:

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
Subspace retelling
wyr Write a story about smash characters in medieval europe or the Wild West (i write and read fanfiction)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Wario Land Rep.

WYR have a Kingdom Hearts Spirit Event or have Sora as a bonus fighter, just like :ultpiranha:? (Believe me, it hurt me to ask this question)
Kingdom Hearts Spirits, so I can just imagine the saltiness....

WYR have Kirby get a taunt where he hugs anyone or Lincoln Loud from The Loud House as a Nickelodeon rep?

(Who would you pick for Wario Land?)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lincoln Loud - there are countless better suited Nickelodeon characters through.

WYR have Beat from Jet Set Radio playable but the only song available for his stage is this, or have Beat get in with his songs but Mementos being updated to only have that "song"?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Lincoln Loud - there are countless better suited Nickelodeon characters through.

WYR have Beat from Jet Set Radio playable but the only song available for his stage is this, or have Beat get in with his songs but Mementos being updated to only have that "song"?
Mementos update. Not only does he fit in with the aesthetic, but it’d be cool if it were JSR music.

If a Resident Evil rep got in, WYR have Resi music on Luigi’s Mansion, or have their stage have the chandeliers as a stage hazard and that’s it?

D

Deleted member

WYR declone every single Echo with custom moves or overhaul the original 8’s movesets?
Declone, there are newer characters whose movesets are worse.
WYR have a playable fighter from Drawn to Life or Scribblenauts?
Drawn to Life, since I've actually played it also, **** was so much fun
If a Resident Evil rep got in, WYR have Resi music on Luigi’s Mansion, or have their stage have the chandeliers as a stage hazard and that’s it?
Luigi's Mansion
WYR bring back solo Charizard(or any of the starters) or Palutena's custom moves

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Palu's custom moves

WYR promote Rabbid to playable and have it be free for people who already purchased the hat, or promote Sans to playable but full price even for those who have the costume?

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
Centipede, just because I want shadow Dedede

WYR remove chrom for an extra zelda character or an extra pokemon character

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Alph.

WYR replace Marth and Roy in Melee with Sonic and Tails (Classic, not Modern), therefore replacing future instalments' FE reps with Sonic reps and making Marth the sole FE rep, or replace ZSS in Brawl with Ridley?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Neither.

WYR have Bandana Dee be an Assist Trophy, or have his entire moveset be centered around the five elemental powers from Star Allies (Blizzard, Bluster, Sizzle, Splash and Zap)?
I'm assuming the second is having him as a fighter so second without a second thought.

WYR Giovanni stand in the background when Mewtwo is in the match or Doc Louis stand in the background when Little Mac is in the match. They stand where Pokemon Trainer is/would be and are purely aesthetic, besides voice lines.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I'm assuming the second is having him as a fighter so second without a second thought.

WYR Giovanni stand in the background when Mewtwo is in the match or Doc Louis stand in the background when Little Mac is in the match. They stand where Pokemon Trainer is/would be and are purely aesthetic, besides voice lines.
Doc Louis.

WYR have Giovanni‘s Pokémon as a multi-phase boss or have Rayquaza return with the ability to Mega Evovle at higher difficulties?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Since you didn't get a proper answer B BigRedMonster07 , Peppa. (You can't respond with "neither" - otherwise there's no point to a WYR game.)

Rayquaza

WYR have a Smash Bros. movie be live action with CGI, fully 3D animated, stop motion or fully 2D animated? (either way it'll be done by a Western studio)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Since you didn't get a proper answer B BigRedMonster07 , Peppa. (You can't respond with "neither" - otherwise there's no point to a WYR game.)

Rayquaza

WYR have a Smash Bros. movie be live action with CGI, fully 3D animated, stop motion or fully 2D animated? (either way it'll be done by a Western studio)
Fully 3D animated, preferably by Digital Frontier.

WYR have a Sudden Death where you get buried frequently as the screen closes in or go back to the Bob-Omb rain and have it spawn much quicker?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Quick spawning Bob-Omb Rain.

WYR have stop motion adaptations of the Mother trilogy done by Laika or a stop motion Donkey Kong movie done by Aardman? (BTW, Perkilator Perkilator I said "Western studio", Digital Frontier is in Japan)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Quick spawning Bob-Omb Rain.

WYR have stop motion adaptations of the Mother trilogy done by Laika or a stop motion Donkey Kong movie done by Aardman? (BTW, Perkilator Perkilator I said "Western studio", Digital Frontier is in Japan)
Stop motion DK by Aardman.

WYR have an Ice Clibmer stage that looks like this…
4614EB43-A0C5-41E5-ACFB-B73666ADE477.png (by LE-the-Creator on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/le-the-creator/art/Condor-s-Peak-510830559)
…or a Tetris stage that looks like this (by Miralupa on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/miralupa/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Retro-110471655):
4E8AB49D-09CD-4564-9D85-4ABA0B9EB40E.png

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Stop motion DK by Aardman.

WYR have an Ice Clibmer stage that looks like this…
View attachment 271550 (by LE-the-Creator on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/le-the-creator/art/Condor-s-Peak-510830559)
…or a Tetris stage that looks like this (by Miralupa on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/miralupa/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Retro-110471655):
View attachment 271549
Tetris stage, because IMO, we are long overdue for one. Hopefully next game!

If Phoenix Wright were to get in as a Fighter with an Echo, WYR have the Echo be Miles Edgeworth or Apollo Justice?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Tetris, because 1: New Franchise, 2: We'd probably get the stage I was asking for 3 posts ago.

WYR Frisk be added as a Brawler outfit or Kris be added as a Swordfighter outfit?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Tetris, because 1: New Franchise, 2: We'd probably get the stage I was asking for 3 posts ago.

WYR Frisk be added as a Brawler outfit or Kris be added as a Swordfighter outfit?
Kris, so we can at least get every FE avatar to date.

Speaking of which, would you rather have a Caspar Brawler costume or an Owain Swordfighter costume?

Top Bottom