• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

D

Deleted member

Would you rather have an official Smash Bros pizzeria chain or a Super Smash Bros line of LEGO sets?
LEGO, but I'd only buy them for the Minifigures
WYR have Muddy Mole replace Captain Falcon in 64, or the ICs in Melee? (applies to all future games as well, and if you replace the ICs with Muddy he'll still appear in 3DS/Wii U)
What is Muddy Mole?
ICs anyway

WYR remove Stage Morph or bring back custom moves

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
bring back custom moves. (Muddy Mole is from Mole Mania, a Shigeru Miyamoto game)

WYR have every character on your current Smash Mii list make the cut to the roster, regardless of whether they're a good choice (or even a character) or not, or have every custom stage you have make the cut to the official stage roster?

D

Deleted member

bring back custom moves. (Muddy Mole is from Mole Mania, a Shigeru Miyamoto game)

WYR have every character on your current Smash Mii list make the cut to the roster, regardless of whether they're a good choice (or even a character) or not, or have every custom stage you have make the cut to the official stage roster?
The former.

Would you rather have Smash Bros Ultimate on arcades or an official Smash Bros concert.

D

Deleted member

Stages. Although more customizable fighters would definitely reel in some fish, Pyra and Misako are in my Mii list because I share my Switch.
Would you rather have Smash Bros Ultimate on arcades or an official Smash Bros concert.
After watching the Spongebob musical, arcades. But who would need them if it's the same thing we have now
Stickerbrush. I don't even need to listen to them.
WYR remove rock remixes or 8-bit songs from the soundtrack

Last edited by a moderator:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Cube Kirby

WYR have Mayla Highmountain or Zaeed Massani as a playable Character? (If you don't know who they are, you may look them up)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mayla

WYR have had Byleth's trailer end up being a fake out, revealing Waluigi as the real end for the Fighters' Pass, or have had Corrin's trailer back in 3DS/Wii U be a fake out revealing Ridley as the real DLC fighter?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
The first one - Waluigi as the end for the fighters pass

WYR have Super Smash Bros Soccer or Super Smash Bros Tennis?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rajang - looks like a cool character

WYR have Nintendo make a new Game and Watch Gallery with every single G&W game (even the licensed games, variations and the unrelated Game Watch line) as well as modern variations, or try to develop and flesh out a single one of the old G&W games into a full £30 game?

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
New Game and Watch Gallery. I just don't know enough G&W to see how they could make a full game of one.

Would you rather give everyone a 'back special' (like Terry's Crack Shoot) or a 'shield special' (like Inkling's ink tank refill that doesn't have an official name)?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Shield Special

WYR have a Stardew Valley Character or a HuniePop character playable?

D

Deleted member

WYR have the next Smash game have a "parody from Cartoon Network's MAD" aesthetic or a super-realistic aesthetic?
Realistic, but I got a vast bias because MAD crept me tf out as a kid.
WYR have Smooth McGroove or Caleb Hyles referenced in Smash?
Smooth
WYR have had Byleth's trailer end up being a fake out, revealing Waluigi as the real end for the Fighters' Pass, or have had Corrin's trailer back in 3DS/Wii U be a fake out revealing Ridley as the real DLC fighter?
Byleth.
WYR have to lick a random character's feet or kiss a random character the same gender as you

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kiss a random character (I'm male, so it's Kirby.)

WYR have more modern Kirby representation or Bandana Dee as DLC Fighter who promotes Kirby Air Ride 2?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Waddle Dee

WYR have a trailer that makes the viewers think there'll be another FE character but it's actually Doomguy who LITERALLY KILLS said character, (in an off-screen E10+ way of course) or have a trailer that begins with a Mother 3 scenario of the 4 party members fighting Pigmasks (but never even loosely alluding to Porky himself) before they all get toppled down by the newcomer, Red from Angry Birds? both characters would be in the game either way.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Troll Face

WYR have the Isle of Armor or the Crown Tundra from the Pokemon Sword and Shield DLC as a Stage?

D

Deleted member

As an echo because I like Modern Sonic's design.

Would you rather want LEGO Super Smash Bros sets or Mega Blocks ones?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mega Blocks, just imagine the saltiness...

WYR have Wither from Minecraft as a boss or the Solar System as a stage?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Sackboy, he was my childhood on the PS3 long time ago.

WYR have the Armoured Truck from Uncharted 4 as a boss or a Modern Kirby stage?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Sackboy, he was my childhood on the PS3 long time ago.

WYR have the Armoured Truck from Uncharted 4 as a boss or a Modern Kirby stage?
Modern Kirby stage. Modern Kirby needs meaningful representation ASAP.

Would you rather have Final Destination and all Omega Stages removed or all Final Smashes removed?

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Legend class.

WYR have the entire Persona 3 (including Portable and FES) soundtrack or 50 more Sonic songs?

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
City Escape.

Would you rather see the return of Melee-style wavedashing or Smash 4-style perfect pivoting?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Persona has pretty "eh" musical style, but I'll go with 4 since it has the least hideous looking Mementos variant.

WYR have free update that revamps Sonic's moveset, gives him his Classic design, more songs and spirits (mostly Classic), all spirits of characters who were in the Classic games getting new art, a silent mouth, good alt costumes AND Shadow and Tails' Spirit classes swapped (Super Shadow being an Ace, normal Shadow being an Advanced and Tails being a Legend), or have Shadow added as an echo fighter but no changes, positive or negative, to Sonic and his representation other than that?

D

Deleted member

Crown Tundra

WYR have Classic Sonic added as an echo or replacement for Modern Sonic?
Replacement
WYR have free update that revamps Sonic's moveset, gives him his Classic design, more songs and spirits (mostly Classic), all spirits of characters who were in the Classic games getting new art, a silent mouth, good alt costumes AND Shadow and Tails' Spirit classes swapped (Super Shadow being an Ace, normal Shadow being an Advanced and Tails being a Legend), or have Shadow added as an echo fighter but no changes, positive or negative, to Sonic and his representation other than that?
The first.
WYR have all Spirits modeled or character artstyles adapting to stages

D

Deleted member

Spirits with descriptions so I get backstory on the characters.

WYR have Jim Carrey or Pollock voice Robotnik if he ever got in Smash?

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
Diving board Mode

A mode were u can chose any character to test out there jumping capabilities off a diving board into a pool of water to see who goes the farthest In the reaches of the pool.
Almost like homerun contest but instead your character will be jumping for a contest.

Top Bottom