• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
We already have them both as Miis.
If I'm going to choose gameplay mechanics, I'll say Isaac still, as gravity makes more tangible sense (ironic) regarding a moveset, rather than energy as a whole.

Would you rather get Protoman, Zero, or Bass as an Echo for Megaman?

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Zygarde

WYR have Toucannon or Oricorio as a Pokeball Pokemon?
I'd say Oricorio. It'd be cool to see the four Oricorios dancing together and performing their signature Revelation Dance.

WYR have more 3rd party characters or more retro fighters?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
More 3rd Parties

WYR have a Marvel Character or a Star Wars Character as a Playable character?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Jungle Hijinxs would break stage morph, and the Miiverse shut down. Poké Floats is the only one that can actually work with the game, so I pick that one.

Would you rather bring back random tripping, or bring back Smash Brawl’s floatiness?

Last edited:

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Jungle Hijinxs would break stage morph, and the Miiverse shut down. Poké Floats is the only one that can actually work with the game, so I pick that one.

Would you rather bring back random tripping, or bring back Smash Brawl’s floatiness?
Would first just like to point out that there is a way to make Jungle Hijinxs not break the game and it's common sense: don't let it be an option when using Stage Morph.

Answer: Brawl's floatiness. But tbh, both would be huge turn-offs.

WYR have Skull Kid or Isaac?

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Go back to the Sky KO line

WYR have an item that cause a screen KO when a foe is +100% damage or the return of the cloaking device?

BigMac1304

Smash Apprentice
KO when a foe is +100%

WYR have your main gone or only be able to play as your main for GOOD?

Shade Vortex

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShadeVortex
3DS FC
3179-6062-5596
Considering I have like, a different main each game, definitely would rather game my main gone than only ever be able to play one character.
Would you rather have Pokefloats back or Coin battles (which I don't think we've seen in Ultimate yet?

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Pokefloats without a doubt!

WYR have the game modes from Smash Run or new modes?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
New Modes.

Would you rather have your main(s) unarguably be the worst in the game, or have your least favorite fighter(s) unarguably be the best in the game? Keep in mind that whichever you pick will stick throughout all versions of the game, so you can't wait it out.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
New Modes.

Would you rather have your main(s) unarguably be the worst in the game, or have your least favorite fighter(s) unarguably be the best in the game? Keep in mind that whichever you pick will stick throughout all versions of the game, so you can't wait it out.
I main Dedede, who is the 3rd worst in smash. So i'll stick with worst characcters.

Would you rather have more magic users or more gun wielders in smash?

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I main Dedede, who is the 3rd worst in smash. So i'll stick with worst characcters.

Magic users. There's more potential diversity in ways to use spells- sure, tons of different ammo types could be covered, but the novelty of Mega Man and Mii Brawler's smash attacks would kinda wear off.

Felix as an Echo of Isaac or Malos as an Echo of Shulk?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Felix

(This time pick one of the following Final Fantasy Protagonists as a playable character and then pick another one but as an assist trophy)
WYR have: Cecil Harvey (FF4) or Squall Leonhart (FF8) or Lightning (FF13) or Noctis (FF15)?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I main Dedede, who is the 3rd worst in smash.
Who's the worst?
Just for the record, :4dedede: is actually 52nd out of 55 fighters on the tier list making him 4th worst. As for the worst fighter, it's :4jigglypuff:hanging at 55th. This is according to the NTCS tier list created for version 1.1.7 of Smash 4 on December 11th, 2017.
WYR have a "Namco Museum" trio character consisting of Mappy, Taizo Hori/Dig Dug and Valkyrie, or have Lloyd, Klonoa and Heihachi in separate slots?
Lloyd, Klonoa, and Heihachi.

Would you rather see the postponed direct now and have it not be as signifigant as you want it to be, or wait until late November for the next, final, and by far the best direct covering Smash Ultimate content?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Excadrill

WYR bring back Weavile (from Brawl) or Hitmonlee (from Smash 64) as a Pokeball summon?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
WYR have Emopoleon or Swampert?
*recoils in disgust at the mere thought of another ****ing starter rep*

*exhausted sigh, as Swampert is one of my favorite starters*

Swampert. :/

Magic, unless you count Linkle as a gun-wielder.

(This time pick one of the following Final Fantasy Protagonists as a playable character and then pick another one but as an assist trophy)
WYR have: Cecil Harvey (FF4) or Squall Leonhart (FF8) or Lightning (FF13) or Noctis (FF15)?
Lightning, with Noctis as an assist trophy.

WYR have Mappy or Heihachi as the second Namco rep?
Heihachi.

WYR Nintendo officially endorses Brawl Minus as the definitive competitive esport of Nintendo OR Sakurai confirms Despacito 2 as a playable theme for Big Battlefield?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Mega Man becomes an AT in exchange for playable Shovel Knight.

WYR have several songs from Katy Perry are just in the game inexplicably (Nintendo got the greenlight from the music company; Nintendo simply didn't bother to reveal this fact before the game's release) OR the same but with several songs from Lady Gaga instead?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Geist.

Would you rather have Smash Ultimate be the last entry in the franchise with future consoles simply getting a Smash Ultimate port, or have Smash Ultimate be a let down, and wait for the next game to hopefully be better?

Last edited:
Top Bottom