• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Isaac

WYR have Goku and Vegeta costumes for Pit and Dark Pit or Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) as an echo fighter for Palutena?

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Goku and Vegeta costumes for Pit and Dark Pit

WYR have the return of Pac Maze or new Pac Man stage?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Liquid Snake

WYR have Raichu and Alolan Raichu added to round off the Pikachu Line OR have a fourth version of Link playable?

R.O.B.

Smash Rookie
Suicune because Rayquaza (unlike Ridley) is too BIG.

Would you rather have Professor Hector or Professor Vector as playable character?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Professor Hector

WYR have Ashley's wand (Red) as an item that temporarily transforms characters into usable items that only appears in 3 or more player matches, or the Wario Bomb as an item that obviously, goes 3, 2, 1 as it's about to explode?

Last edited:

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Green Biker Dude... But he'll more likely be K.O'ed after a few hits

Would you rather have Ariados or Galvantula as a pokeball summon?

Screams in B-Minor

Smash Rookie
Melia

WYR have your favorite character:
  1. Be presented with none of the moves, personality or even look that made them iconic.
  2. Be accurately portrayed in look, moveset and taunts, but given a voice so bad you have to mute the TV whenever they show up.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Melia

1. Be presented with none of the moves, personality or even look that made them iconic.
  2. Be accurately portrayed in look, moveset and taunts, but given a voice so bad you have to mute the TV whenever they show up.
2. Between Dedede and Meta Knight, I think it's actually better when Kirby characters have out of place voices.

Would you rather have a Pokémon Spinoff character or a Mario spinoff character?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Pokémon Spinoff because those games deserve more representation

WYR have Agumon or Shadow the Hedgehog?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Agumon, I'd love for Digimon to get some major recognition.

WYR have Captain Falcon or Ness be cut?

XxCzardxX

Smash Rookie
I'd rather have Smash Run back.

Would you rather have Smash Ultimate have an engine great for both casual and competitive play, but be filled with obnoxious micro-transactions and a horribly slow loot-crate system necessary to unlock characters and stages (unless you pay up), or have the game's engine and roster balance be identical to Brawl's?

Hydra of Chaos

Smash Apprentice
I will play weeks out of the game, if I have to wait until I get my chars its not that terrible

WYR have a second Pokemon Trainer char(but with 3 totally different mons) or 25 new Pokeball-Pokemon?

osby

Smash Obsessed
New Powell, there is no reason to make Trainer less special.
WYR have a new mode with Nintendo worlds or more stages with that locations?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
More stages with that/those location/s. The Second One. Grammar kinda confusing here, but more stages is always welcome.

WYR 15+ Echo Fighters of your choice released over the course of several months as free DLC, or 3 random third-party newcomers as paid DLC?

Melia

So... having to choose between Samus winding up either like Donte or like Smash 4 Fox? In that case, I'd go with... crap, this one's actually really hard.

I'd rather have Smash Run back.

Would you rather have Smash Ultimate have an engine great for both casual and competitive play, but be filled with obnoxious micro-transactions and a horribly slow loot-crate system necessary to unlock characters and stages (unless you pay up), or have the game's engine and roster balance be identical to Brawl's?

I'll take gameplay balance ten times worse than Brawl's if it means keeping that AAA crap away from Nintendo.

Last edited:

Screams in B-Minor

Smash Rookie
3 random third party newcomers
Quality over quantity.

WYR have a new fighter from the CDi Zelda games or the Super Mario Bros. movie.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Super Mario Bros
WYR have a story mode with Smash Run's gameplay or not one at all?

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Have Goku playable.

WYR have Heihachi AND Nightmare (2 new Namco reps) or Sora and Geno (2 new Square reps)

Last edited:

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Dragonite

WYR have the return of Raikou or the return of Zapdos? (pokeball/masterball item)

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Star Wars all the way baby

WYR cut Jigglypuff and have a new Pokemon rep of your choice or keep her and no new Pokemon rep

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
My answer would be no bag, but i'd rather plastic.

In a scenario where Banjo-Kazooie are put into Smash, and Microsoft allows one more Rare character, WYR have Conker or Battletoads

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Probably Lyn.

WYR have one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Batman as a playable character?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Batman. I already lose enough sleep from OCDing over the Pokemon reps. I don't want to develop outright insomnia because they put in the purple one over the orange one or something.

WYR Bob Ross OR Mr. Rogers as a commentator over fights (with option to toggle the commentary on/off)?

Last edited:

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
I think it would interesting to see Miyu and Fay

Would you rather have another explosive item or another trapping item?

Top Bottom