The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

NNID
bubsy3ds
Professor Hector

WYR have Ashley's wand (Red) as an item that temporarily transforms characters into usable items that only appears in 3 or more player matches, or the Wario Bomb as an item that obviously, goes 3, 2, 1 as it's about to explode?

Last edited:
Melia

WYR have your favorite character:
  1. Be presented with none of the moves, personality or even look that made them iconic.
  2. Be accurately portrayed in look, moveset and taunts, but given a voice so bad you have to mute the TV whenever they show up.

NNID
Denoma5280
Switch FC
2036-9032-5151
Melia

1. Be presented with none of the moves, personality or even look that made them iconic.
  2. Be accurately portrayed in look, moveset and taunts, but given a voice so bad you have to mute the TV whenever they show up.
2. Between Dedede and Meta Knight, I think it's actually better when Kirby characters have out of place voices.

Would you rather have a Pokémon Spinoff character or a Mario spinoff character?

I'd rather have Smash Run back.

Would you rather have Smash Ultimate have an engine great for both casual and competitive play, but be filled with obnoxious micro-transactions and a horribly slow loot-crate system necessary to unlock characters and stages (unless you pay up), or have the game's engine and roster balance be identical to Brawl's?

NNID
FirestormNeos
More stages with that/those location/s. The Second One. Grammar kinda confusing here, but more stages is always welcome.

WYR 15+ Echo Fighters of your choice released over the course of several months as free DLC, or 3 random third-party newcomers as paid DLC?

Melia

So... having to choose between Samus winding up either like Donte or like Smash 4 Fox? In that case, I'd go with... crap, this one's actually really hard.

I'd rather have Smash Run back.

Would you rather have Smash Ultimate have an engine great for both casual and competitive play, but be filled with obnoxious micro-transactions and a horribly slow loot-crate system necessary to unlock characters and stages (unless you pay up), or have the game's engine and roster balance be identical to Brawl's?

I'll take gameplay balance ten times worse than Brawl's if it means keeping that AAA crap away from Nintendo.

Last edited:
My answer would be no bag, but i'd rather plastic.

In a scenario where Banjo-Kazooie are put into Smash, and Microsoft allows one more Rare character, WYR have Conker or Battletoads