• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Story Mode, although I would like both

WYR have a clone of Zelda or a clone of DK?

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
A clone of DK

Would you rather have a custom costume for each character or customizable taunts for each character?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I only have really heard of Mike Jones

WYR have a Hyrule Warriors rep or a Fire Emblem Warriors rep?

LancerJayden

Smash Rookie
assist trophy

would you rather have all the newcomers(that haven't been revealed yet) revealed be 1st party characters or 3rd party characters

Last edited:

Hydra of Chaos

Smash Apprentice
3rd party, even though my most wanteds are 1st party they will not come either way, but there are some cool 3rd partys I´d want that are possible

WYR have a Dark Souls rep or Tales rep as a new Namco rep?(rep, rep, rep)

Last edited:

Leaf_It

Smash Cadet
Square Enix, because maybe Geno, and Konami deserves nothing for mistreating Metal Gear.

Would you rather never have another Smash game ever made after Ultimate, or a new Smash for each new Nintendo console, but they are always a bit of a let down, Always have characters cut, and never as good as Ultimate?

Last edited:

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
I'd be fine with Smash ending with Ultimate going out with a bang!

Would you rather have a Smash Run with a mix of Wii u and 3ds or an overhaul of Smash Run?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Overhaul of Smash Run.

WYR have the second Namco rep be just Lloyd or a Pokemon Trainer-like 3 in 1 character called "Namco Museum" consisting of Mappy, Taizo Hori (Dig Dug) and Gee Bee (with Pac-Man's Up-B changed accordingly)

Last edited:

LancerJayden

Smash Rookie
Lloyd

Would you rather have a anime character in smash (like goku) or a real life character in smash (like reggie)

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
Probably Anime, since many of them at least have appeared in video games in the past. Although I'd by lying if I said I didn't want Reggie in a fighting game. XD

WYR have more new remixes of songs, but a smaller selection of music overall, or a ton of music that's ripped straight from their respective games, but fewer new remixes?

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
I'd say Ronald McDonald

Would you rather have a reverse Party Ball (Activate it and it sucks in everything into it before closing) or the return of the barrel cannon item?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Everyone's back and revealed already, so I don't see much point. I guess swap Pac-Man and Mega Man?

WYR Have Metal Gear REX as an unplayable Bonus Boss in Story/Adventure/Classic Mode OR the same but with Egg Dragoon?

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
It was fine with wii fit at e3 both characters don’t scream hype to me. If anyone it would of been bowser jr or shulk for e3

Duke nukum or Commander Shepard

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Commander Shepard. Easy.

WYR have a new alternate costume for every character in the game or one more non-cloned fighter?

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Commander Shepard. Easy.

WYR have a new alternate costume for every character in the game or one more non-cloned fighter?
Never played before, but I'll say I'll sacrifice just about anything in the game for another non-clone fighter, so easily, non-cloned fighter.

I'll give one a shot. would you rather have a random trophy system return like Melee, or the store from Smash 4 return?

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
I'd say the store from Smash 4

Would you rather have a game mode where you earn points with combos or the return of melee's bonus mode?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
a game mode where you earn points with combos

I'm bringing back a WYR I have asked...
WYR have Leon Powalski or Kecleon or Espio (from Sonic) or Yooka + Laylee as a Playable Chameleon Character?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I like Espio.
WYR have Rogue the Bat or Crobat as an assist character?

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
Rouge the Bat.

WYR have every assist trophy character return, or every pokemon summon return?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Pokeball Summon, although I'm not sure what you'd do with Charizard as he is playable.

WYR have Charizard reverted back to being a Pokeball Pokemon (like in SSBM) or have Little Mac reverted back into being an Assist Trophy (like in SSBB)?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Too hard but I'd say Little Mac. It doesn't make sense Trainer only having two mons.
WYR have King K.Rool as a boss or Dixie Kong as an AT. It's their only shot in game.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Dixie Kong as an AT

WYR have a Pokemon Stage based on Orre (the region of Pokemon Colosseum and XD) or a Pokemon Stage based on PokéPark (PokéPark Wii 1 and 2)

PlasmWraith

Smash Apprentice
Master Chief, generally more important to the game's industry and a good rep for Microsoft and Nintendo relations.

WYR have Lou Albano Mario or Bob Hoskins Mario?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Celica as a Robin Echo. I cannot stand Palutena's moveset

WYR have Isaac or Matthew? (both from Golden Sun)

Top Bottom