• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGP May Monthly // 5/23/09

Allied

Smash Master
ugh i really need to work on getting these matches not to lag i have alot of them uploaded having trouble with the Loser finals in Doubles and Grand Finals though

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
GWJumpman - wow.................... "one grab = one stock!1!!11!1eleventeen11!!1!". Super funny. In almost all my matches all I hear in the background is "ICE CLIMBER. HEY ICE CLIMBER! one grab = one stock" lol.

Cam(Sonic) - Thanks for the support lol. I'm definitely coming out to PA again.

LoCal is the best crew in PA. No meatriding intended.

PA has the nicest smashers I've met. I got greeted like a million times by people I didn't know which would never happen in some of the regions I've been to.

PCOLA for life son. We need to work on our cheerleading though. PA is too good at it.
XD

Hellz yeah!

:093:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think I found a new signature.

edit: Which I can't seem to get viewable...

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Whoever had their Wii in the lone right corner (straight as you walk in) should upload a Mario vs Lucas on PokeStadium match. It's too good

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
gwjumpman - Wow.................... "one Grab = One Stock!1!!11!1eleventeen11!!1!". Super Funny. In Almost All My Matches All I Hear In The Background Is "ice Climber. Hey Ice Climber! One Grab = One Stock" Lol.

Cam(sonic) - Thanks For The Support Lol. I'm Definitely Coming Out To Pa Again.

Local Is The Best Crew In Pa. No Meatriding Intended.
Yes Yes Yes!!!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
so yeah, i'm pretty upset that i didn't come to this.. looks like it would have been a lot of fun and i never played dmbrandon or snakeee before. :-/

ophy, what happened to you in low tiers? and same w/ you cam??? you two should've just used Lucas instead :laugh:

~Nasty~

Allied

Smash Master
so yeah, i'm pretty upset that i didn't come to this.. looks like it would have been a lot of fun and i never played dmbrandon or snakeee before. :-/

ophy, what happened to you in low tiers? and same w/ you cam??? you two should've just used Lucas instead :laugh:

~Nasty~
yes you should of came dude it was pretty fun
come to road to virdian i'm heading to that!

btw guys i finnally got pinnacle to work and i'm uploading Losers Finals and Grand Finals in Doubles XD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Someone's too slow.

LoCal is home to the Best Sonic in PA, Camalange (possibly the east coast), the two best ROBs in PA, myself and Darth Waffles/Fishy, the top Link in PA, Lawz (No idea who the Links are, so I dunno if he's the best), and ROFL, a Pikachu player (He's not the best, but we tell him that anyway because he's sexy).

And what takes the cake is that we're all local! What's that, local? Local? LoCal!
Represent

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
^^^^^
This man knows.

I'm the best Sonic on the EC according to Allied, lmaoo<3 But now that Malcolm's dropped Sonic we'll see if I can actually achieve that title >_>

Lawz is second best Link on the EC. KirinBlaze is #1, but he's becoming more and more of a Mario main everyday it seems :/ But who mains Link anyway? :p

Also, lol@twobestrobsinPA

ROFL? <3

LoCal representin' son.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so LoCal's a crew? You guys should have a crew page. I keep thinking it's Lower California lol.

But yea...
Camalange is the only Sonic in PA...
Lawz is the only Link in PA...
As for Gw and Fishy... I'm sorry I don't want to sound egotistical... but I'm kind of in PA lol

But ya got the Link and Sonic down. #1 low tier crew ftw?

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
so LoCal's a crew? You guys should have a crew page. I keep thinking it's Lower California lol.

But yea...
Camalange is the only Sonic in PA...
Lawz is the only Link in PA...
As for Gw and Fishy... I'm sorry I don't want to sound egotistical... but I'm kind of in PA lol

But ya got the Link and Sonic down. #1 low tier crew ftw?
there are actually a few other Sonics in PA i believe
there is another Link but compared to me.....no
Gw and Fishy aren't as experienced as you since you have plenty more tourney results then both of them combined so yeah you are the best ROB player in PA. but they're good.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Someone's too slow.

LoCal is home to the Best Sonic in PA, Camalange (possibly the east coast), the two best ROBs in PA, myself and Darth Waffles/Fishy, the top Link in PA, Lawz (No idea who the Links are, so I dunno if he's the best), and ROFL, a Pikachu player (He's not the best, but we tell him that anyway because he's sexy).

And what takes the cake is that we're all local! What's that, local? Local? LoCal!
Represent
Not to mention the best smash brothers pianist this side of...Japan.

you since you have plenty more tourney results then both of them combined
Fair enough =P
So you are the best ROB player in PA
Betrayal! One grab = 1 stock!!!1shift!11!1!!

Either way, LoCal brings mad hype anywhere

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
We do. It doesn't even matter if we're less skilled than certain purple-named players, the hype we bring to tourneys is insurmountable by anybody else.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LOCAL WITH TEH HYPE!1!!!1

Thats all we do son, we don't win, WE JUST HYPE **** UP!!!11!eleven!1 ONE GRAB AND THE STOCK IS GONE!1!
WE'LL ACCEPT YOUR CREW CHALLENGE AND LOSE, BUT **** SON PEOPLE ARE GONNA REMEMBER LOCAL, NOT THESE TOS GUIZE

and lolololol yes, Chibo's ROB is better than GwJ and Fishy :p BUT I AINT SEEIN HOLY CHEF SAYIN **** ABOUT TOS!!1 HE WANTS HIS LOCAL ACTION

moar lulz, cuz yeah. There really arent any Links in PA, but Lawz is the BEST, and the only other good Sonics in PA only play WiFi, SO THAT MAKES ME THE BEST SON XD

See, that's how you hype. TOS should get more low tier players :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
LOCAL WITH TEH HYPE!1!!!1

Thats all we do son, we don't win, WE JUST HYPE **** UP!!!11!eleven!1 ONE GRAB AND THE STOCK IS GONE!1!
WE'LL ACCEPT YOUR CREW CHALLENGE AND LOSE, BUT **** SON PEOPLE ARE GONNA REMEMBER LOCAL, NOT THESE TOS GUIZE

and lolololol yes, Chibo's ROB is better than GwJ and Fishy :p BUT I AINT SEEIN HOLY CHEF SAYIN **** ABOUT TOS!!1 HE WANTS HIS LOCAL ACTION

moar lulz, cuz yeah. There really arent any Links in PA, but Lawz is the BEST, and the only other good Sonics in PA only play WiFi, SO THAT MAKES ME THE BEST SON XD

See, that's how you hype. TOS should get more low tier players :p

weve got some low tiers
vex will **** anyone with gdorf
iv got a sonic mario and samus
have you SEEN rogue pit's link?
tusms falcon?

i still wont forget it that time i was housing like 4 ppl and then a car from md decided to randomly stay over. the moment they walked in vex + rogue MM'd pyronic star + deez. however it was vex and rogues gdorf link v ps and deez' mains olimar and diddy. and vex rogue won haha

Can we crew battle u guys again!?!?!?!?!?

weve crew battled u before? lol

;)
Not in Melee plus I wasn't involved in the Brawl crew battle if there was one even though I'm mostly a melee player
this is true. we need to get a melee crew battle goin most def

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
I'm down for a crew battle. No mm's though, I'm too broke for that. LoCal bringin' the hype! No-nanner Diddy is too good!

Top Bottom