• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Dude, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. Must've been hard, you guys dated for so long.

Idk if you're privy to this, but I'm actually moving to Danbury in the next month or two, so we might have to hit up a bar and smang out.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So ROM...

I'll be staying in the city and taking the train up on Saturday morning (with Unknown522 of all people), but then going back Saturday night.

Who will I be playing/chilling with/****** at Catan/****** at Mario Party/eating awful White Castle with?

I'm pretty hype now that my tournament is over and I actually want to PLAY in one now.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
GG's niko & max you guys ***** me lol

& that shield break to double falcon punch was beast oh & max you know that 2v1 comeback from me was beast, goku son

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
GG's niko & max you guys ***** me lol

& that shield break to double falcon punch was beast oh & max you know that 2v1 comeback from me was beast, goku son

:phone:
GG's man, def good seeing you, that Falcon is DIRTY.

And yeah, that shield break was OMFG sexy. I couldn't believe that ****.

...... yeah that 2v1 was fake as ****. I blame those matches on Copy, I was sooo tight.

Niko45

Smash Master
Nah we had some tight battles Nando. Wish we could have played more but G's campy *** 6 minute match still losing Falco kept getting in the way. :(

Max?

Smash Champion
Oh ****, <3 KevM, you tall *** *****. There is a Melee tournament in Brooklyn this same weekend... why does this always seem to happen?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wtf yur in texas...

also kevin, im technically in TFS so get that extra 40 ready for me

Max?

Smash Champion
The OT has become something that transcends just mere flesh. It's an idea, a lifestyle, a movement.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Oh, there's a little magnifying glass and download arrow that appear in the top right corner of the picture when your mouse is over it.

**** destroyer is definitely the best. The sun and fisting one are second and third for me.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hey Chris...

hey

How's it...how's it going Chris?

hey

I've got something for you

can you guess it?

hey

can you?

HIPPO

Enjoy Chris!

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Whoa...this thread totally died. Anyway - look at me! Look at me!! Check out this thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=315392

I placed in the money for the first time and WON DOUBLES. (Well, I guess my partner, Sybawave from Houston, won doubles, but technically we both won :p ) Don't get me wrong, I miss getting ***** in New York by you beastly players, but OMG, I can actually beat some people here! Miss you guys, but I'll see y'all at Apex!

Also, so yeah, I got to host my first tournament ever! It went super well and I was terrified no one would come, but we ended up having like 20 people. Once I make Pinkie Pie Productions a huge tournament series, I expect you all to fly down to Texas to come play and visit me. No johns.

Max?

Smash Champion
That's awesome Em, good stuff out there. If you're beating people Texas must suck pretty bad tho huh ;)

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
That's awesome Em, good stuff out there. If you're beating people Texas must suck pretty bad tho huh ;)
Ugh I want to get mad at you....but it's totally true :( Our scene here is nothing compared to tri-state. But I don't care, I'm going to nurse our community back to health. It's weird cause I'm the only chick and I'm way older than all the players here. Feels strange...

Tell you what, Emily, I'll come down to a Pinkie Pie Productions when you come to a SWAGG.
I'll allow it

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ugh I want to get mad at you....but it's totally true :( Our scene here is nothing compared to tri-state. But I don't care, I'm going to nurse our community back to health. It's weird cause I'm the only chick and I'm way older than all the players here. Feels strange...
Tri-state is pretty much unable to be beaten in terms of scene quality.

Also, you're SmashMom.

Top Bottom