• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Niko45?

Smash Rookie
Wow good ****, you guys are all such good trolls. Were all so good at trolling.
You guys are so close to figuring me out, I'm just getting lucky.

Good ****ing doodie diaria poop.

otg

Smash Master
OTG = OTG?, though.
Mogwai = The Hewbrew Mafia?, though.
i am OTG? and PC JONA? and NIKO45?

tho

*****, you can't be NIKO45?, I'm NIKO45?
Homie....

I'm Niko45?.
but niko45 told me he was niko45?.....
This thread continues to grow in terms of it's ***********. I still stand by the fact that all of them are Yaneev.

I ****ing hated Tim and Eric. It never made any sense to me.
Yeah me too, **** is too ****ing weird and random for me.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...

TFS: Worst god**** police force on the planet. Use your best detective? instincts to find the REAL culprit. I'm too proud of my trolling to be roundabout about it (refer to Niko's best? analysis of my trolling habits).

One thing that the troll hasn't picked up on yet though is chnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnknggangganggangganggangganggangganggangganggangganggachnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkngganggangganggangganggaspicspicspicspicngganggangganggangganggangga

otg

Smash Master
But due to Occam's Razor, you are CLEARLY the culprit. I mean, let's just examine your credentials.

1.) Definitely troll everything and everyone all the time.
2.) Desperately trying to convince OTABCXYCUE that he isn't the culprit.
3.) Potentially would make many alternate accounts of a joke that he invented and then deny it as a means to troll all of us further.

I mean, you are potentially definitely actually? desperately immaculately evolutionary spife mac n cheese, responsible for all the alternate accounts.

That took way too much effort.

The Hebrew Mafia?

Smash Rookie
chnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnknggangganggangganggangganggangganggangganggangganggachnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkngganggangganggangganggaspicspicspicspicngganggangganggangganggangga

Niko45

Smash Master
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...

TFS: Worst god**** police force on the planet. Use your best detective? instincts to find the REAL culprit. I'm too proud of my trolling to be roundabout about it (refer to Niko's best? analysis of my trolling habits).
Best worst?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
since when can i not drive?

EDIT: ARE U YANEEV?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT #2: LOL i put edit without having to edit the first tim lolololololololoooooooooool

otg

Smash Master
any upcoming smashfests?
I don't personally plan on hosting anything at my house anytime soon, tho I was at Tommy's apartment the other day and that was mad easy for me to get to. It seems like an easy halfway point for you guys and for us, so maybe we should figure something out for next week or something?

Why don't you or tag hit me up on aim or something. I think tag has my #.

lmao, Jona just killed me.

otgizzle, we should play on thursday.
Tomorrow might be better for me, I might go to a concert on thursday, but I'll feel it out and get back to you I guess. Is tomorrow not feasible?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
ok, fine, i admit it, i am actually mogwai, nala, pc jona's first car, otg's cell phone and smokehouse.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
ok, fine, i admit it, i am actually mogwai, nala, pc jona's first car, otg's cell phone and smokehouse.
my first car was a 2007 civic loooooooool

i just realized that im on my 3rd car

and im 18 LOOOOLLOLOLOLLOL

otg

Smash Master
So wes, tomoorrow is probably the best day for me. It just seems like thursday is out of the cards. Is it cool if I come by with Niko (if you want a ride my dude?). We should try and get a 4th. Jesse, Jona, CT?, Smokehouse?

Top Bottom